• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanilla Seeds

pltsmt

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The only information I've found about Vanilla seeds was that they dropped in the Exodus Dungeon off of the Minions and Overseers. After 3 - 4 hours there, no seeds dropped. I paged a GM about it who said he was going to escalate the problem to the next level to see if the drop rate was correct and that I should follow UO Herald for information about it. I don't know where UO Herald is. Does anyone know anything about these seeds?

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only information I've found about Vanilla seeds was that they dropped in the Exodus Dungeon off of the Minions and Overseers. After 3 - 4 hours there, no seeds dropped. I paged a GM about it who said he was going to escalate the problem to the next level to see if the drop rate was correct and that I should follow UO Herald for information about it. I don't know where UO Herald is. Does anyone know anything about these seeds?
this link should help: Peculiar Seeds
I have gotten many vanilla seeds from the minions, but not since they redid the exodus dungeon for the encounter. I would try the little camp up near the passage to the moongate and see if that minion drops them.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just went and killed a bunch of minions including a few paragon ones at the small camp. it nor anything else dropped any seeds.

pltsmt

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for checking this out. This is frustrating. Have the developers just stopped updating game information, I wonder?

just went and killed a bunch of minions including a few paragon ones at the small camp. it nor anything else dropped any seeds.