• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentines Gifts - Shard locations

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I'd start a thread with locations of the 2013 valentines gifts to help people out. If you find another please post to help others.

Yamato - Yew Empath Abbey and then run north along side of the the vineyard.

Lake Superior - EM Reward hall in Malas (map below)

Asuka - New Mag

Lake Austin - SW of Britain in a field.

Chesapeake - South Luna gate, in the fair ground area.

Origin - Roof of Britain bank (don't really need a map for this one!)

Baja - Ilshenar Compassion Moongate.

Europa - Small house behind the Inn (East Britain)

EDIT - This map will reveal the end location for the prize. If you want to do the mini quest then don't look at the map! - To start the quest go to the EM Hall in Britain.

Hokuto - Inside the "Good Eats" shop in Britain across from the Healer's place.

Drachenfels - Luna Bank entrance in front of the stables.

Atlantic - Painted caves (near the back) (Trammel)

Catskills - East Britain in a guard house

Legends - On the roof at Britain bank.

Pacific - Head North from the Brit gate till you come up to the stable area.
(thanks to Ron Silverbeard for the map)

Sonoma - EM Reward hall in Malas.

Siege Perilous - EM Hall in Britain.

Izumo - Head to Reg Volom via the Spirituality Moongate (then into spider cave.)

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is Reward Hall on LS? Malas is a big place.
I went to the EM hall in Britain thinking there might be a teleporter like some other shards. I didn't see one but some kind people gated me. I'll try get a map location posted up.

EDIT: Map added to original post.

Last edited:

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the EM hall in Britain thinking there might be a teleporter like some other shards. I didn't see one but some kind people gated me. I'll try get a map location posted up.

EDIT: Map added to original post.
There's a rune on top the bush you can recall off of. My character was a newb so I just bought a recall scroll from the mage in the corner of the mage shop to recall there.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are they blessed? If not our lightfingered fellow citizens on Siege are going to have them all. :eyes:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
It seems to be one per account per shard at least i was able to get one at Yamato and on LS on the same account - a second char on LS wasnt able to get another gift..
Would be fine like that - one per shard per account - hope it stays like that ;)

Last edited:

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wha i want i, but dont want to do any work to get it, damn its a long walk to the one in LS

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a rune to the place on the stage just north of the bagball court south of Luna on LS too.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and dont be dumb and pay 100 mil for them like some idiot is selling them for

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are they blessed? If not our lightfingered fellow citizens on Siege are going to have them all. :eyes:
you can do one of two things, try to catch them before they get back to Bartertown, and retrieve your gifts, or just wait til they get put up for sale at the Pawn shop. Hopefully they won't be too expensive :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can u imagine how FOOOOLISH u would feel if u had bought one for 100millo....Muahahhahahaaaa..

Happy Hoarding to ya all...................

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can do one of two things, try to catch them before they get back to Bartertown, and retrieve your gifts, or just wait til they get put up for sale at the Pawn shop. Hopefully they won't be too expensive :D
PvP isn't my thing so they'll easily survive the theft. :rolleyes:

I'm anticipating putting some gold in Ladra's pockets, if I still have any pockets to carry the gold in when I go to Bartertown that is. :p

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So what dto you get exxactly? Spoiler pictures would be nice.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PvP isn't my thing so they'll easily survive the theft. :rolleyes:

I'm anticipating putting some gold in Ladra's pockets, if I still have any pockets to carry the gold in when I go to Bartertown that is. :p
Aye, Ladras walked away with more'n one pair o' me pants. ;)

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I'd start a thread with locations of the 2013 valentines gifts to help people out. If you find another please post to help others.

Yamato - Yew Empath Abbey and then run north along side of the the vineyard.

Lake Superior - EM Reward hall in Malas (map below)

MAP:

Anyone found any more?

Anyone know the locations in shard europa?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame upto yet they are all the same.....was hoping they woulkd be diff colours per shard..loke the xmas trees....oh well another opportunity missed...easy too...sloppy to be fair

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It might have been to difficult to pick appropriate colors, since the various rose colors have some long-standing meanings associated with them.

The ones I have locked down on Yamato make kissing sounds when you click on the arrangement.
Thats what you sound like when kissing? Mine say whhoop.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should turn on last years arrows now.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LS easy route is available. Go to Skara Brae.... house North of the bank.... There is a teleporter tile takes you right to the EM Hall...... From the EM Hall talk to the Red Pegasus statue and say "Rewards" Will take you to Luna Moongate....

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LS easy route is available. Go to Skara Brae.... house North of the bank.... There is a teleporter tile takes you right to the EM Hall...... From the EM Hall talk to the Red Pegasus statue and say "Rewards" Will take you to Luna Moongate....
NOW you tell us! *chuckles* ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NOW you tell us! *chuckles* ;)
Well I just found out on trip 7 of 9... ..... I did find the teleporter but wasn't aware of the statue to Luna until trip 7. I found out about the teleporter around trip 4.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just found out on trip 7 of 9... ..... I did find the teleporter but wasn't aware of the statue to Luna until trip 7. I found out about the teleporter around trip 4.
so u have 9 accounts? thank u for keeping uo alive.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I have 9... was 8 up until a year or so ago..... but I needed more storage.
Thats like $100 a month on UO. You can almost lease a car for that. I kick myself for spending $25/month on this game. What a waste.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thats like $100 a month on UO. You can almost lease a car for that. I kick myself for spending $25/month on this game. What a waste.
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, not into T.V. .... UO is my entertainment... And I enjoy it. I figure I spend about as much on UO as other people spend on those other forms of enjoyment.... but UO is probably a whole lot healthier.... won't give me lung cancer, won't cause me to wreck my car or lose my license... May make me somewhat of a couch potato but I get plenty of exercise at my job and I'm on my feet all day long..... so when I get home that's my time. Not that I feel I need to justify my expense to you.... but what you see as a waste I see as therapy..... UO has been with me thru the death of both of my parents.... about 3 or 4 pets.... has been my escape thru-out raising my children... and is where I spend time in a community... doing community oriented things, helping others, working for a brighter future.... ect...

I'm not one for going out, don't care for the whole bar scene never have.... don't like crowds.... I work Sundays so don't really have much time for church.... not that I'd go anyway since I really don't like crowds. Honestly outside of work I really don't know folk around here. Didn't grow up here this isn't my "hometown". Not really interested much in socializing outside work. I rather enjoy my time in-game socializing online... And as for the expense since I pay for only 1 six and one 3 month account in a month one usually at the start of the month and one at the end it really doesn't seem like that much. 30 to 60 bucks a paycheck.... again FAR less than many folk spend on booze and smokes.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is nothing on the patch notes at login, are these even active on all shards?

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I was wondering too. The thread got a little derailed there....

I did a bit of running around this morning before work but didn't see anything on Cats.