• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vacationing

G

Granjell

Hi All - just a note to let everyone know that Granny Jellyroll and Missus Hoggat will not be around Toontown from Wednesday till mid-August due to family vacation plans. We will be driving from NM to upper MI and back, the four of us in a Ford Explorer. On the way back, the plan is to tow a fishing boat. I'm sure drama will ensue. Lots of friends and family to visit before school starts again for the kiddos.

I will miss you all very much, but I'm sure my husband will think that it is a desperately needed break. Of course, he regards playing Toontown as a warped priority on my part.

Best wishes for everyone toward their personal and TT goals while I'm gone! If I find a PC going spare one of those nights, I just may pop in to water trees or something, but I'm sure there will be no time for playing.

Trish - do you know if they're working on a mobile version I can play on my cell phone?? Wouldn't that be loverly!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Have a fun and safe vacation.

Just a word of advice from a Auto Repair Technition and shop owner.

Have the trailer serviced before leaving. Springs and lights checked, Bearings greased, Lug's tightened. And last but not least make sure you buy a tongue and reciever lock kit.

Joe

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NM to MN in a Ford Explorer?? *Thinks about how much that is going to cost in gas*...:sad3: Safe travels though!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Marge, you have a great time. I know we have already talked about this but man I'm gonna miss ya!! Mornings will not be the same without the customary "Good Mornin!!" when I log on!!! "Say Yah to da UP, AYE? Ya know, Ya know?" Hug a tree for me!! I in turn will hug a skyscrapper for you on my trip!!:hug:

Another transplanted Yooper (YEAH BABY!!!!)