• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Using scrolls on pets?

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've completed a pet to level 5, and allocated all the points except for the 5x120 scrolls I'm going to put in it, which I don't have currently due to using them on another pet/selling them...

In the meantime, can I use 110's, 115's on the pet, until I get the 120's?
- It won't use up points permanently and not allow me to use the 120's when I get them?

I just want to check this before I do it, as on one hand it seems logical that I can do it, but on the other, we all know UO... and I don't want to mess the pet up at this stage, like I see so many doing.

Catskills Al

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The points you use on the 110 or 115 is permanent. However from 110 or 115 to 120 only take the required points that are needed to get to 120.

For example, let's say for wrestling, going from 100 to 120 would cost you 200 points. But say you only want to go to 110 for now, that would just cost you 100 points (permanently). Then when you are ready to go from 110 to 120, that would cost you the remaining 100 points. So basically, the total cost is 200 points no matter what you want to do (in one swoop, or go in steps). So I would just make sure to allocate and keep 200 points total for wrestling so that you can move to 120 eventually.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The points you use on the 110 or 115 is permanent. However from 110 or 115 to 120 only take the required points that are needed to get to 120.

For example, let's say for wrestling, going from 100 to 120 would cost you 200 points. But say you only want to go to 110 for now, that would just cost you 100 points (permanently). Then when you are ready to go from 110 to 120, that would cost you the remaining 100 points. So basically, the total cost is 200 points no matter what you want to do (in one swoop, or go in steps). So I would just make sure to allocate and keep 200 points total for wrestling so that you can move to 120 eventually.

That's perfect, thank you. :)