• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

using runic hammers....???

• Thread starter imported_captainobvious
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_captainobvious

when using..... lets say a "golden runic hammer", do you have to use gold ingots and take whatever properties they give you?

or once you have the hammer..... you could use it with verite ingots and try to make more powerful weaps that way?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Material does not linked to runic name. You may use golden runic hammer with verite ingots. You need 95 or more skill of course.

I

imported_captainobvious

so, with that said.... whats the ideal ingots to use when crafting weapons.?

im looking to make a kryss with
hld
hit spell
ssi
DI

G

Ingots only affect a couple of properties - the distribution of the elemental damages, luck, and the lower requirements stats. If you're looking for a good weapon, try dull copper, as it has 100% physical and lower requirements.

It's not possible to increase the chances of rolling the other properties except by using a better runic hammer.

I

imported_spiderpig

I got to go with you on the dc for weapons. There are cases where you might want another ingot in some cases but 99% dc is best imo. Some might want a damage type looking for a specific weapon but the rng is just too hard to predict and isnt woth the chance. Some might want the added 40 luck with gold. I craft only dc weapons though as therre are luck weapons out there.

C

Chameleon

Was wondering if i should buy some valorite ingots for my copper runic when i came across this thread and found the answer i'm looking for! Thanks!