• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Using A Golme

• Thread starter Drunkin Monkey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drunkin Monkey

I dont know where I read or heard, however is it true that you can use a golme to raise your lumber jacking skill? If so can someone tell me how to do it? :hug:

D

Drunkin Monkey

Well its kind of hard to find one on Drach. A 100% poison axe. If anyone knows on that shard where I can get one please let me know. Thank you

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is golme the german way of spelling Golem?

Btw, a 100% axe weapon will raise your lumberjack, but chopping trees works just as well and you actually get some boards for your work.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

Nope, Golem is Golem in german too, but i am a wise man, and know by understanding of the context, what he wanted to know, when he told the object "Golum".

:scholar:

D

Drunkin Monkey

Setnaffa I did not know that this was a spelling test... :talktothehand: Theify I thank you for helping me out. I don't need boards I have 60k of each already in deeds I just want to gm lumber jacking.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually that was a serious question since I see you play on Drach. I was curious. I've seen "Golem" spelled many ways and I know the Golem myth has some strong European/Jewish roots.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

BTW, there is a "Golem FAQ", dating from the period where Golems were used as hunting partners and guards, not training tools, that was originally in the Tinker Forum.

I would REALLY appreciate it if some of you would write a new section or two for it, concerning the training uses of Golems (the items needed, skills one can train, what your skills have to be, the proper commands, guild status and locations, etc.).

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=12414