• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Used Item Highlight is only in Backpack

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hi Pinco,

Since you are so fast in fixing bugs and implementing new features I have one more for today ;-)

Now when you double click an item it gets turned green. But ONLY in bp. Why? I think it would also be nice to see what containers you double clicked in bank box or on a vendor, no?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we have a toggle to turn this off please? It hides the colour of many items, and you can't see what they are until you deliberately open something else to shift it... MiBs are one area where it's frustrating because it hides the difference between Ancient and Normal. Runebooks too as I've colour coded those due to the content of them. New features are nice, but like sex, if it's not consensual it's not always welcome... On the subject of which, will we ever get the option to turn book and animal lore logging off? It's a complete pain to have to go into the Logs folder and delete endless amounts of creature data; it's nice to ask before sticking your docs into my furry folders y'know...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we have a toggle to turn this off please? It hides the colour of many items, and you can't see what they are until you deliberately open something else to shift it... MiBs are one area where it's frustrating because it hides the difference between Ancient and Normal. Runebooks too as I've colour coded those due to the content of them. New features are nice, but like sex, if it's not consensual it's not always welcome... On the subject of which, will we ever get the option to turn book and animal lore logging off? It's a complete pain to have to go into the Logs folder and delete endless amounts of creature data; it's nice to ask before sticking your docs into my furry folders y'know...
you can already toggle the book log...

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... it was proving a particular problem for combing Fish Bait! But where is the animal lore log option? I wouldn't have asked if I knew where to find it :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... it was proving a particular problem for combing Fish Bait! But where is the animal lore log option? I wouldn't have asked if I knew where to find it :p
with the animal lore options (in the animal lore gump). Is disabled by default anyways...

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with the animal lore options (in the animal lore gump). Is disabled by default anyways...
Ahh, I was looking for it in Yesterday's Pinco, but it came through with the last patch! Thank you, much appreciated! One small suggestion though, have the "Don't Log" default show in red, as people using the gump have gotten used to "not a good stat" being red too... so they'd think red was the negative colour, rather than white text being off as it is ;)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, I was looking for it in Yesterday's Pinco, but it came through with the last patch! Thank you, much appreciated! One small suggestion though, have the "Don't Log" default show in red, as people using the gump have gotten used to "not a good stat" being red too... so they'd think red was the negative colour, rather than white text being off as it is ;)
the game consider red = on, white = off. Reversing one requires to reverse every context with the new format so, I think it will stay as it is :p