• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Use of Spirit Speak stops Inspire bard song ???

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m running Inspire and every time I use SS, "Your spell song has been interrupted" and it deactivates. Since when, and why ? It doesn't cause Invigorate to stop. ???? It's not a macro key issue either, I just used SS directly with the blue button, same thing, song stops. Why ? I don't remember seeing this as an intentional change. I've also stoned the skills, used others, put the skills back on and it still happens. This is on a female elf character in the classic client .

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even with 0 SS in my template, using the skill and failing, stops the song. This really needs to be fixed, at the very least commented on by a working Dev.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been over 2 months now and it's still an issue. I now there's been no update so of course it's still an issue, but not even a response on a skill bug ???

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
It's been over 2 months now and it's still an issue. I now there's been no update so of course it's still an issue, but not even a response on a skill bug ???
This issue will be resolved once Publish 89 reaches your shard.