• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

URGENT help needed...

E

Evilminion

If ANYONE can get a rez-capable character to the start of the Casca gauntlet in the next few minutes, you will be my hero. If not, well, then I've made the most expensive mistake EVER in this game. Nobody but myself to blame on that one. But still, if there's even a chance of recovering, I have to try....

Anyone?

E

Evilminion

Never mind. Just as I finally decided to beg to the world in general for help, my corpse decayed. Wow, this is one bad day.

Remember, boys and girls, when you soulstone magery onto a mule character, dress him up in your brand-new set of sorcerer armor and good mage jewels, and send his arse through the Casca gauntlet, it's probably a good idea to make bloody sure that you've turned on insurance auto-renew first. Particularly -- and I can't stress this enough -- PARTICULARLY if you already got killed once fighting Melissa.

Wheee. :loser:

S

S.W.A.T

Ugh! I'm sorry Minion! I just now read this =/, What did you lose? I might be able to help you recover some items

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Never mind. Just as I finally decided to beg to the world in general for help, my corpse decayed. Wow, this is one bad day.

Remember, boys and girls, when you soulstone magery onto a mule character, dress him up in your brand-new set of sorcerer armor and good mage jewels, and send his arse through the Casca gauntlet, it's probably a good idea to make bloody sure that you've turned on insurance auto-renew first. Particularly -- and I can't stress this enough -- PARTICULARLY if you already got killed once fighting Melissa.

Wheee. :loser:
That is a major bummer friend. Hey does that qualify for the "you know when your a noob" post?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Damn... I wish I could have helped... Ironically, at the time it was happening, I'd opened a new tab to uoguide.com, and was trying to explain someone in game how to do the whole quest, because they didn't understand the uoguide.com walkthrough, and wasn't watching Stratics...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might be able to help you with the jewelry....

And if you want to go farming more points for the collection to replace the suit, let me know...

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you notice if any of your items were looted by the monsters? If they were I can help you try and get some of it back or die trying...I also have jewelry if you need any.

If worse comes to worst I have another account with nothing but newbs I can run through if you can get someone to rez them at the end and I'll help you with tickets off of that account. The only part I don't like is getting the poison sacks.

Sorry to hear about your loss. =(