• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Urban Decay

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I don't post much here now days, But I am still active on Legends :) A long time ago I was talking to Damia and she mentioned that the South Side of Zento was kind of considered the Ghetto of Zento. I have started a couple of times to make the South West Corner a true Ghetto in full Urban Decay and always got side tracked. Now that a few houses that were in the way of where I wanted the Ghetto I am going to actually do and finish this Project errrr or is it Projects :) Inside the Red if the Legends Zento Ghetto District. It will have two public housing projects, A strip joint with peep shows, A Crack House, A pirate/smuggling den and a welfare office. All keeping in the spirit of Urban Decay and who knows IT MIGHT BRING SOME LIFE BACK TO ZENTO!

Ghetto district.jpg

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
all I can say is LOL, and I cant wait to see when its done.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you do the same to Luna? Don't have to worry about New Maginica it already looks like the projects of Sosaria.