• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Upgrading Loot

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I still keep hoping that the loot I find is worthwhile. I like the idea of wearing what I dig up. For instance, my t-hunter is currently wearing the following. What can I do and I what order (referee, enhance, imbue) to make it better?

I posted this last week in the t-hunting forum, but I think they just unravel everything.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I still keep hoping that the loot I find is worthwhile. I like the idea of wearing what I dig up. For instance, my t-hunter is currently wearing the following. What can I do and I what order (referee, enhance, imbue) to make it better?

I posted this last week in the t-hunting forum, but I think they just unravel everything.

I am getting media not found?!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The Tunic is 17/19/18/18/19 Resists (total =91) with Mana Increas 8, HP Regen 3, Stam Regen 1, Mana Regen 4, Lower Mana Cost 4%, Lower Reagent Cost 20%.

The Sleeves are 17/4/3/3/3 Resists (Total=30, and Mana Increase 8, HP Regen 3, Stam Regen 3, Mana Regen 3.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks. How do you determine that they can only be enhanced?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Items can only be imbued when they don't have too many magic properties or imbuing weight already. For instance, the tunic already has 11 properties: 5 resists and 6 real properties. Even some items that only have 3 or 4 properties may not be able to be imbued because the imbuing weight is already too great (for instance, a ring with 20 skill already is 200ish imbue weight).