• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updated Rules for Pacific Forum. Read and ingore them at your own peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mutau

For the most part people have been talking about PvP within reason, and I appreciate the maturity that has been shown.

Recently however, I've seen some serious RoC violations to the point that I'm going to essentially give everyone a heads-up on what is and isn't going to be allowed.

If you want to say that someone runs, "pots", house-hides, recalls, or ganks, that's fine.

If you want to discuss how to improve factions or PvP in general, that's fine.

What's NOT Allowed:

1) Personal attacks: Making derogatory statements about someone's appearance, sexual orientation, family, job or real life drama that was a private issue.

Those will get your post(s) removed, and since the attacks are personal beyond appropriate, most likely a little vacation away from posting here, if not a permanent ban.

2) Any way or form of getting around the swear filters.

3) Posting links to websites that have posts containing client modifications, hacks, bugs, cheats. That will get you on the fast lane to banning.

4) Accusations: Calling someone a cheater or an exploiter won't fly here either. If you have proof, take it to EA - not here or any other Stratics Forum.

5) Posting screen shots that contain client modifications or cheats. Other than just confirming what others thought, you are just making yourself look stupid.

6) Please use the West Coast Trade Forum for buying/selling items from Pacific. Rules still apply there.

These rules can be changed/added to at anytime.

I would HIGHLY recommend reading the RoC before posting, and referring back to it when needed. Link provided below.

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=27564

If you don't like this, then make your own forums and manage it yourself and flame to your heart's content.

Status
Not open for further replies.