• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Updated - Just need Gorget

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
please send me a message here, via pm or icq @ 474834895

looking for the following:
greater or legendary
bone/studded
gorget

10 LMC
10 stam
2 dex
(however it works out, just need to have a total of 12 stam/dex)
10 mana/int
3mr
and either hpr or stam regen

open on resists

thanks for looking, look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
bump - still looking, i dont necessarily need 2 pieces from 1 person, if you think you have something that falls into the criteria of what im looking for (studded, stam, mi, lmc, mr, decent resists) let me know and ill see if it can work, then edit the original post

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You can get a piece like that via reforged, but it won't have all those mods @ the #'s you want. Max I've seen for a reforge with 3 MR is 4 dex/10 stam/6 mana/1 sr/3 mr/8 lmc. Best I've seen as far as 10 LMC goes is 4 dex/10 stam/8 mana/1 sr/1 mr/10 lmc. So you can get those 6 mods via reforging, but not at the #'s you're searching for. Going to have to be an artifact piece, especially if you want the HPR.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Dantes thank you for your input - hpr isnt needed, just if it worked out on the piece. I'll update the post again and basically just look for a legendary piece that fits the description. I currently have one right now but its for another suit (almost to the T of what im looking for) but if i use it ill still need another since im borrowing it from another toon.