• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor **Updated 10/23* -Still looking for the following.. *READ*

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
I am looking for the following mage ring, and human mage legs. I will pay well if it fits my needs.

1. Human Mage Legs

6% + Damage Eater
2% + Casting Focus
1 HPR +
8% LMC
25% LRC

Resists - At least 7% fire, rest of resists do not matter. Hopefully there is a couple more bonus stats on there such a HP/Int increase, but if not this is the bare minimum I need. I will pay even more if it has the 3% casting focus. This piece should not be that difficult to find.

2. Mage Ring

25% Enhance Potions
1 Fast Cast
3 Fast Cast Recovery
15% Spell Damage Increase
15% to 20% Hit Chance Increase
8% Lower Mana Increase

Any other stats on the ring would again be a bonus, but are not needed.

Please help me find !!

Happy Meal

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@chester rockwell

Wrong. Just got an ICQ about gloves. They were on vendor for 70 million and i would have easily paid 2x that.

Gloves removed from the above list. Still looking for mage legs and mage ring!

-Bump

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Parthis

Killer pieces buddy. The first one is so close.... but i cant change this suit again lol. I need the full 8% lmc.

Ive seen the mage armor piece 3x now on vendor search, but always a gargoyle or elf piece, and i can not do the vvv earrings. Im holding strong... itll come up. :)

I Appreciate you checking the collector, sir.