• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Update

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Now that i have more free time, i will be making more video-news on Atlantic.

I've heard people complain thinking that my videos were slowing down stratics. I am here to clarify that.

When i do videos, i upload them to YouTube, I do not upload them to Stratics.

After they are uploaded to YouTube i then Embed or Link the video to Stratics. This does not effect the load time, bandwidth, or speed of stratics in anyway. Since it's just a link to a YouTube link. It is simply a bunch of text, not an actual upload to Stratics. It is impossible for my Video post to slow down stratcis. I hope this clarifies any confusion.

Anyhow, I will not record any meetings unless i am asked to do so, i respect everyones decision on that aspects. I will indeed try and catch any and all events on video whenever i can.

If you would like News reported by a elaborated Video please feel free to message me on ICQ here: 674701765

I wish to only contribute to Stratics and Ultima Online, i have played Ultima Online for around 12-13 years.

As much as UO has contributed to me by being a part of satisfaction in my life, i simply want to repay that with the skills and knowledge i have with journalism and video editing.

I would very much enjoy pros and cons from everyone on videos as i release them. (What i did wrong with the video, what i could do to make the videos better, what should i not change.) Any comment is welcome as i am completely unbiased. I want to be utilized in any way you all as a community sees fit.

Please think of my videos as something to contribute to the game and stratics. I serenely want to do what ever i can to make things enjoyable with my videos.

Thanks for reading, Serenely, Lord Atlantic!