• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update to UO Rules *Legends* Specific!!!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently there was a update to the UO rules for Legends and someone forgot to tell us.

Apparently we are NOT ALLOWED to pk TMC members in FEL. Apparently the Fel rules DO NOT apply to TMC.

Because I pked Mabe at Despise spawn last night. TMC has kicked SoS out of the alliance.

I hope some the fun COM, SL, and MIN faction people who were at despise spawn will post to this and verify that this did happen. Since apparently I'm liar among other things.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL

I'm sorry I don't see the problem here. Trust me, if I was runnign an alliance, and a member of an allied guild pk'd one of mine, their ass would be gone before the dust settled, no talk, no negotiation, just gone. Thats just common sense Jirel...A good dog never craps in their own yard, sheesh.

Sorry, I don't think you were done wrong, by your own words you admit what you did, and the consequences seem fair enough to me.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay for starters I QUIT TMC. I've started my own pvp guild go check UO Char search and Guild I^B is my guild.

Secondly it I WAS NOT on a SoS char.

Thirdly it was in FELUCCA you know land of red gates and peeps??

The NO-KILL-ME crap is Trammel rule Set.

A

Annienox

Ok lets correct this story just a bit. Yes you were on Jirel who was in I^B i believe. You attacked Mabe but did not pk her which is funny as crap since any pvp'er will tell you she is easy to kill. You died to Mr Wonderful and myself shortly after that. Now as far as changing the rules, well it is almost every guilds roc that if you are in an allied guild and then kill one of the allies even on a different toon in a different guild the alliance will be broken. What is to say that you wouldnt get on that allied toon and start killing ppl in tram at the bank or where ever. The sad thing is that you have all this issue you are brewing but I have never done anything but be nice to you and defend you and had you said "hey i did this spawn please leave the gold" I would have left and you would have stayed alive. And as far as anyone else being there to verify that you are a liar, the only ppl I saw on that island with us was First Hits alt and Zugo in com. I guess we will have to see what their version of this story is. Unfortunatly for you I don't think it will match yours.

L

Lethal Injection

so what are you trying to explain here. you died pvping it happends. can some explain what she is talking about here im lost :danceb:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've started my own pvp guild go check UO Char search and Guild I^B is my guild.
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im sorry Ill try not to laugh lol...damnit.

Does I^B stand for I pancake about everything?

Should have called it I^C...For I cry everytime something dosnt go my way I cry and come to the board and look foolish trying to make everyone else look like a fool....god....again, wonder why you feel like everyone on Legends hates you? Your worse than Vyal....by miles.:coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C. Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.
Everyone quit it and please read the rules, this forum is for fun not aggression.
:wall:

N

NewThunder

I hate to write this, But I am agreeing with omni on this one. The terms jirel and PvP are terms I can not Imagine going together.

L

Lord Urza

"Does I^B stand for I pancake about everything?"
( This made me laugh)

Cant we all just get along,and sing KoomBya or something?

:grouphug:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Secondly it I WAS NOT on a SoS char.

Thirdly it was in FELUCCA you know land of red gates and peeps??

The NO-KILL-ME crap is Trammel rule Set.
1. Has nothing to do with Fel/Tram rulesets. Has to do with respect and common sense.

2. Divided loyalties are the worst loyalties, any way you look at it. Heck I can remember following a guildmaster out to several fel spawns, and always we would get raided by the same red guild. And always at just the right time. When we found out our GM was also the leader of the raiding guild, you better believethat we all left his guild immediately.
Just because he wasn't on his "red char" didnt make it any more ethical.

3. Killing attacking, stealing from, and scammin mates is wrong. Doesn't matter the ruleset, the map location, the name, the color...it's just wrong. And indefensible.

Y'all stay in TOS, and try to be civil ;)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been gettin lazy and don't browse the forums much anymore but a topic by Jirel always catches my attention, I find them very entertaining. Not knocking you at all Jirel, I love your discussions, keep em coming for sure.

Stepping off topic at hand a little...
And then I was thinking... I have killed SOO many of my alliance members when they are down to 10hps and instead of hitting my greater heal macro my fingers land on the all kill one. I don't mean to, or do I? ;) Is it some kinda Freudian slip? And yet I haven't been booted???
Actually my mind just wonders so often and I don't even realize I've done it until I am thanked or wtf'ed by the newly resurrected. :blushing:

So I say KILL your alliance members and hunting partners, it can be fun. Just act innocent afterword.

And I sux worse than Uriah at pvp, so I only hit them when they are down. And not saying I wouldn't try to pk Uriah in Fel. I think I'll invite him soon... :D

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never Pk friends or Alliance mates on a character everyone knows you on newb! :p

Its good to be unknown on a character trust me ;) Its a game so its all fair once you enter the red gate. Just make a different character that nobody knows you on or get a name change token. And turn off the guild tag its not needed in fel anyways. Its a free for all. Kill or be killed.

But I do have to agree with Omni and Thunder. You and pvp, now that's a good one :D

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To paraphrase "Survivor", Jirel: "The Tribe has spoken."

It is you who was wrong, not wronged...

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you thinking?! One never, kills another guild or alliance member intentionally (I said intentionally Pen, cause we all have death "healed" a friend or two) It doesn't matter the land. I've fallen out of a gate in fel to find myself quickly pk'd and a former guildie over my body saying..."oh double whopper with cheese..rez her quick, I know her!' He was a former guildie at that time and had no commitment to me other than good values. (love you Z)

I have to agree with Uriah..one such event and that person, not necessarily the whole guild, would be dead to me.

B

Bullet

Apparently there was a update to the UO rules for Legends and someone forgot to tell us.

Apparently we are NOT ALLOWED to pk TMC members in FEL. Apparently the Fel rules DO NOT apply to TMC.

Because I pked Mabe at Despise spawn last night. TMC has kicked SoS out of the alliance.

I hope some the fun COM, SL, and MIN faction people who were at despise spawn will post to this and verify that this did happen. Since apparently I'm liar among other things.
And Jirel rants on once again, Hey can anyone point out one constructive post she has ever made?

B

Bullet

1. Has nothing to do with Fel/Tram rulesets. Has to do with respect and common sense.

2. Divided loyalties are the worst loyalties, any way you look at it. Heck I can remember following a guildmaster out to several fel spawns, and always we would get raided by the same red guild. And always at just the right time. When we found out our GM was also the leader of the raiding guild, you better believethat we all left his guild immediately.
Just because he wasn't on his "red char" didnt make it any more ethical.

3. Killing attacking, stealing from, and scammin mates is wrong. Doesn't matter the ruleset, the map location, the name, the color...it's just wrong. And indefensible.

Y'all stay in TOS, and try to be civil ;)
Uriah I hate you. Well ok i dont. Its just your logic that is so true and perfect that annoys me lol. No really you are a very logical person. Love that about you.

S

Sorcon Gartius

It is my understanding that being booted from a Guild or Alliance for killing your brethren has been a pretty standard rule since the dawn of mankind. I do not believe it is a new rule that specifically applies to Ultima Online or the *Legends* Shard.

Allow me to illustrate in multiple choice format.

John is pissed at Joe because Joe stole some yellow post-it notes that John threw on the ground and meant to come back and get, so John says "Screw Joe" and goes outside, puts on a mask and then comes in and kills Joe.

a.) It's ok because John was wearing a mask and was no longer "John" but "Masked John"
b.) Everyone will forgive John because Joe previously slighted him by stealing his yellow post-it notes. In fact, John will be hailed as a hero!
c.) John will stand trial and be put in prison and later executed after a few years of painful unconsentual "prison play".
d.) People will laugh at John's ******** defense of being "Masked John" at the time.

The answer is c & d, although either would have been acceptable.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay ya'll win. I'm gone so it doesn't matter anymore.

For the record I'd quit TMC ...I hadn't dropped my chars from SoS because I hadn't logged on to that account. I only ever had the char Jirel in TMC. She was on a different account from Wrym Gaurdian, Mystic Wonton, and Ormus my SoS chars.

I had planned to quit SoS as well i just hadn't gotten on that account.

I'm done with Jirel, Legends, UO, and all of it. Since May I have been repeatedly called a LAIR, A pancake, DISLOYAL TO MY GUILD, and most recently PSYCHO. Okay yeah whatever!!! People called Obama the Antichrist too. Doesn't mean he is and doesn't mean I am. but since no one has listened to me about anything go ahead and trash me all you want.

I've stopped caring.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've stopped caring.
No you havnt, or you wouldnt keep posting these sorta posts. If Jirel didnt get her way she goes and makes a public statement on stratics that always makes her look like shes crazy.

I'm done with Jirel, Legends, UO, and all of it. Since May I have been repeatedly called a LAIR, A pancake, DISLOYAL TO MY GUILD, and most recently PSYCHO.
I doubt your done with UO. You have said that before. And have you ever heard the term "if the shoe fits?" You created ALL those names for yourself in your actions and your posts on Stratics...I hate to say but you really created that monster by yourself.

And on a side note...you may have thought you were my UO girlfriend, but I never ever said that you were...I dont do, and never will do, virtual girlfriends....Im nerdy enough playing video games in my late 20's that I dont need virtual romances.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUOTE=Omnicron;1389510]
I've stopped caring.
No you havnt, or you wouldnt keep posting these sorta posts. If Jirel didnt get her way she goes and makes a public statement on stratics that always makes her look like shes crazy.
Oh yeah, you go around here like you know what's going and in honesty you don't know JACK!!!!

I'm done with Jirel, Legends, UO, and all of it. Since May I have been repeatedly called a LAIR, A pancake, DISLOYAL TO MY GUILD, and most recently PSYCHO.
I doubt your done with UO. You have said that before. And have you ever heard the term "if the shoe fits?" You created ALL those names for yourself in your actions and your posts on Stratics...I hate to say but you really created that monster by yourself.
Yeah it all my F'n fault because I protected a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! As a adult i was so F'ing stupid as to have the conscience to believe that person is suppost to PROTECT A CHILD from people who would take advantage of her. I was asked by a guildmate to take over and take her guild away from her. I went directly to the guildmistress I said nothing to anyone not even the girl in question. Then the next thing I know I'm bein jumped on and cussed out in vent. After that your DAMNED RIGHT I told the girl in question. For the record other people have told the girl the samething as I did. Because this was said to me in a open vent room in front of witnesses. I was told that what said in vent is non-repeatable not even to the Guildmistress. FYI its not a confessional and NOT A DAMNED person in there could be mistaken for a priest! It got so bad that when I'd log into vent everyone would move to another room leaving me alone. Except for Gnome and my own sister. Another guild member was real happy to tell everyone how much he hated me but he never had the BALLS to say it to my face or why. I have never PK anyone in tram on ally or "Green" char. I understand why SoS was booted from the Alliance. But for you Omnicron to sit up and judge me and say I brought it on myself is PURE BS! You don't play anymore so you've got no right to be sitting here talking about in-game S*** you know NOTHING about!

[And on a side note...you may have thought you were my UO girlfriend, but I never ever said that you were...I dont do, and never will do, virtual girlfriends....Im nerdy enough playing video games in my late 20's that I dont need virtual romances.
Please, It was a joke when you played and we BREIFLY ran together. I could careless about you.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh yeah, you go around here like you know what's going and in honesty you don't know JACK!!!!
I got by what I read, and what I read is what you type. And what you type is non-since. Never met Jack, but he seems like a nice enough guy.

Yeah it all my F'n fault because I protected a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL!!! As a adult i was so F'ing stupid as to have the conscience to believe that person is suppost to PROTECT A CHILD from people who would take advantage of her
Whoa nelly....First, I dont know what happened. I never said I did. But again, what I know is what I read, and what I read is what you type...and what you type has led not just me, but a lot of people to give you these monikers...

repeatedly called a LAIR, A pancake, DISLOYAL TO MY GUILD, and most recently PSYCHO.
Just saying.

You don't play anymore so you've got no right to be sitting here talking about in-game S*** you know NOTHING about!
You got me there, I dont play anymore. But I still consider myself a member of this community. I have a great deal of friends that still play, and I play other games with...so ya I like to lurk/read/post/criticize on the boards. Besides no one else really posts...might as well give people a reason to read the boards!

AND! I wasnt talking about in-game stuff that I know nothing about...All my posts were referring to your posts on stratics!

Please, It was a joke when you played and we BREIFLY ran together. I could careless about you.
The only time I ever "hung" with you in game was at Sorcons wedding (where ok, I did ask you to be my virtual date because you were crying you had no date!) and when I had you making insane amounts of potions for pvp/training...but You also got paid handsomely for your services... :thumbsup:

Ohh also, how in the world are you managing to pvp on dial up? That has to be frustrating.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shows how little you pay attention .....I've had 20 mbps hi-speed since September 2008. I can now run circles around most peoples asses!