• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update to TC3 today?

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If you are really interested in whether there will be an update, I suggest you monitor the blog.

K

krazykara

So far no updates on the blog since last week. Who knows, maybe they will surprise us today with some thing.
In the mean time I will be trolling the boards here and waiting for L2 to open their servers. Who will be first?
Regardless if we hear from them or not today, I still log in everyday and do some skilling, make some money or work on my home. It is a nice way to relax and visit with fellow Simmers.

G

Parizad just posted on the EA Land blog that there would be no update to TC3 this week..........

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad just posted on the EA Land blog that there would be no update to TC3 this week..........

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes she did.

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol surprise surprise. Lets all just keep worshiping the devs tho!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the url to your forums, i think I'd like to visit.

And worshiping is hardly what is going on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

this is just sad I want my updates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe there are no updates because they are concentrating on Amnesty and meeting the April 30th deadline?

G

So many "Maybe this.... " from everyone.. Would be nice to actually get an update as to what is going on as moral is going down in both cities... in TC3 we have not been able to use the reorder button now for over 4 weeks.. never mind all the other little bugs that are around.. Yet all we get are short messages and more statistics .. to be honest I'm really starting to get worried... and the only ones that will make that go away are not posting the info needed or the updates needed... bottom line.. COMMUNICATION... keeps everyone happy not just a post that really has no info to the actual game play other then once again we get no updates to fix ongoing issues...

I

imported_herk1287

BigOz, if u know whee parizad tell us somewhat more, cause we are worried, did she get fired? etc? this no communication is becomin deadly

G

well i am at least glad to see pari is still looking at the forums seeing as she posted on one yesterday. Nice to at least see the post on the blog although it would have been nice to have seen "we cant do it for X reason. But we are working on *insert whatever here" It doesnt take more than a few minutes and it is all most of us want.

Honestly, the dev bashing continues with or without posts from the devs, and a few words about whats going on would calm the nerves of those who DO NOT regularly bash the devs, yet I have seen in the forums expressing concern.

And as for comments about peoples lack of a life or whatever, useless commentary exists on both sides of the fence here.

G

Herk, Parizad posted on the blog just a few hours ago, so hopefully that answers your question.

Polly

F

frogger2

not sure if that was parizad any head poster can use whatever namesake they want to Im sure. I just want to hear something anything that says the game is ok breath and relax a bit lol from any big Dev. MaxisLee where are you?

I

imported_herk1287

no it doesnt, just tells there no update, doesnt tell us why or wats wrong, we need reassurance

G

<blockquote><hr>

no it doesnt, just tells there no update, doesnt tell us why or wats wrong, we need reassurance

[/ QUOTE ]

I am with you on that.. thats all we are asking for... statistics on blog posting s are not what we need to calm the fears...

G

The game is currently online and still accessible. I have not received any 90-day notices in my inbox. Quite frankly, that's all the assurance I need.

I

imported_debslee

TTL
I have sat back and read the many posts about the Devs and their lack of response, and I am now beginning to find it quite humorous - because I think we are getting ourselves into a state without rhyme or reason.
I think we need to "get big" - is a common Kiwi phrase - i.e grow up, build a bridge - whatever your terminology is. Guys, just because the Devs are not holding your hands and telling you their every move, is no reason to start worrying, reading into things and go off on a tangent, and begging for crumbs of communication. Just carry on playing the game and enjoying what is in the now - like Niki's post of yesterday.........

Something from Benjamin Franklin:
Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Wise words I'd say.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt that will happen

G

<blockquote><hr>

The game is currently online and still accessible. I have not received any 90-day notices in my inbox. Quite frankly, that's all the assurance I need.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol.

J

jammybob

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh thats funny..... Whatever is the reason for the lack of communication and updates, we are NOT deemed important enough to be told. What makes you think they would actually think we are worthy of any notice at all?
Wouldn't surpise me to try and log on one day and find its gone. That's the sort of communication I now have come to expect

G

Wow i'm loving the negativity. Brings a smile to my face.

Like many posters before they may be working on something so big that they can't necessarily post every single little thing that is going on. Like you I would want to hear that they are still alive but i'm not going to rant, rave, whine and 2 wave my hands in the air shouting "Yo did you for get about us?". I myself am gonna wait until May 1st before I start throwing a temper tantrum.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ya I miss Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOW, what happen to Lee?

I

imported_herk1287

Yes, Where is Lee and noit to mention Luc, Greg and Larry

I

imported_herk1287

Im jsut stating what everyone wants to know, Have we been abandoned again? its not that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.