• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

update regarding Uriah Heep

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last week my friend and guildmate, Uriah, suffered a heart attack... good news is that his wife reports he is resting and in stable condition

if you have a happy thought to spare, please send it in the general direction of Texas :)

side note........ this does not mean that the pvp squad can run amok, Uriah's not here but others are ;)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah is a good man, awful thing to hear he's had a heart attack, but glad to hear he's on the mend.

N

NewThunder

Uriah is one of the finest people you could ever meet. I will certainly send some good healing thoughts his way!

L

Lord Urza

I have much love for Uriah!! I am so very happy to hear that he is on the mend.
My thoughts, and prayers are with you Uriah!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*wishes Uriah well*

The rest of you... behave. *stares*

*winks*

D

Dakotawinds

Bow and I wish Uriah the best, thank you Dev for the update, keep us posted.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope hes all well. Im sure he will come back swinging the "warning and ban stick"!

happy thoughts dude, happy thoughts being sent. If your like me, your a winner and full of tiger blood.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Praying for Uriah and his family. Scary time for everyone but Uriah is too stubborn to let this slow him down for long. Keep us posted!!!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG...just OMG. Uriah and I chat it up in icq all the time. I've been worried cause he hasn't been on. I even sent our standing PM.."Hey! get yer butt in icq!" lol Now I know why. I'm just so freaked out. We last talked on the
4th. I guess it happened some time after that. Uriah sweetie you get well soon and we can chat it up in icq again! *HUGS*

Your Sister Texan displaced in Oklahoma

Jirel

E

Evies Hope

Hope your feeling better soon and my wish is for your continued health years after coming here to keep us in line!

L

Lord Urza

Hope your feeling better soon and my wish is for your continued health years after coming here to keep us in line!
Oh dont worry I am still here watching you all, so stay in line or I will run and get Uriah's beating stick! :bdh:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dammit Uriah...meet me on Brit Bank roof..will ya! Seriously, sending all good thoughts and prayers for him and his family.a Can't wait to have him back laughing at us. That guy never misses a trick!

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hoping you get well soon, so you can come back to the game and people that miss you.

G

Gorgoroth1

Heep ,I wish you a complete recovery my friend.The well wishes on this thread are a compliment to how many your heart has touched in this game. Your friend Gorgoroth

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah's wife, Penny, reports that he is doing much better and the docs may let him come soon. There was no surgery, they are treating him with medication. Very good news, indeed! :)

L

Lord Urza

Uriah's wife, Penny, reports that he is doing much better and the docs may let him come soon. There was no surgery, they are treating him with medication. Very good news, indeed! :)
Thats great, hope he gets to come home soon.

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hoping for his quick recovery! I would have posted sooner but my computer is botched up.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surgery was done, and at last report he is now recovering nicely :) prayer and happy thoughts work!

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so glad he doing good i came out the hospital after 6 weeks and i came back to hear a good friend went in and had all that trouble. I pray for him and ill keep praying until he home safe with his family and uo family .....

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uriah is home as of about 30 mins ago. And yep, Lord willing, I'll be back. Still weak as a foal, but that will improve, only been 6 days since the surgery.

Thank you alll for the thought, wishes, and prayers. We squabble sometimes here and ingame, but once again, we prove to ourselves that we are indeed, family. :heart:

Thank you!

Uriah Heep

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You take it easy and get lots of rest my friend .I'm so glad your home and doing alot better .

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So glad your home, take it easy and you'll be back with us soon enough!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bout time ya bum! These here forums have been nothing but trouble in your absence...:thumbup:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So glad you are back and feeling better! Looking forward to your being well enough so that I can give you a thwap!! for scaring the heck out of us.!
*big hugs*

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah is home as of about 30 mins ago. And yep, Lord willing, I'll be back. Still weak as a foal, but that will improve, only been 6 days since the surgery.

Thank you alll for the thought, wishes, and prayers. We squabble sometimes here and ingame, but once again, we prove to ourselves that we are indeed, family. :heart:

Thank you!

Uriah Heep
URIAH!!!!!!!!

:danceb::danceb::danceb: You're back!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: I've missed you!! Welcome home!! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug: Okay you get well soon! when you're feeling up to it send me a pm, I'll hop on Icq. We've got much to catch up on, just wait till ya here my exploits of painting my house, yellow paint & my kitty and weenie dogs gone wild!! If laughter is the best medicine, then I got a aircraft carrier worth of cure!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Wuv yas!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: