• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on the Connection problem

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I got in for about 10 minutes, went to change an avie name and now stuck at 35%. 10 minutes wasn't enough to fix my withdrawl

Tell those of us that missed the 10 min in game today .. How was it? Maybe it would semi satisfy our w/ drawls... Please tell

Everyone I know this is hard on everyone , the game players, the Dev's ... and everyone wants to be in game ... Things happen ..It isnt The Dev's fault, and it isnt our fault... Give the Dev's the time and patience that they need to fix the problem correctly ... Telling them they aren't doing their job right or fast enough isnt going to get it done any quicker... They need our support right now .... How about giving it to them .....

Im sure we all need to get into game ! we need our fix .... But Please support the Dev's and let them do what they need to do so they can fix the problem and provide us w/ our daily fix for EAL.....

With that said Im done ..... Sorry Im tired of seeing all these bad remarks toward the Dev's ...... Many havent seen the game since what .... yesterday ..... I havent "really" seen the game since Friday .... I should be the one having the Cow! And I REALLY need my fix..... So If i can be patient about this , I surely hope you all can too .....

Wasnt meant to be mean, but some are being crude to our Dev's

G

As Lee's original post to this thread is now very outdated, this thread is getting a lock in an effort to move the most current and valid information to the top of the forum.

Here is a link to a venting thread that is as of this post open for your posting pleasure here in City Hall:

click me.

Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.