• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on the Connection problem

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_LFancey

The other thread is way to big to provide any meaning. Feel free to spam there all you want. Keep this one open for information.

We have a Database issue. People are working on it and have been working on it all day. When we know we will let you know.

No ETA.

Lee/Parizad

F

frogger2

nope still sticks at 35% i can see the sims but not get in

G

I got in! Thanks for all the hard work guys, I know you've been working late cuz hubby tried just an hour ago and couldn't get in, so you had to at least work til 8pm PDT. Now you can kick back and have your highly alcoholic beverage of choice or 'comfort food' of choice if booze isn't your thing

J

jafo1972

Still can't play window mode. Maybe it will be fixed when I wake up tomorrow.

G

I am sticking at 35 % to not sure whats going on Please Help I need my fix. My Meeps are getting lonely.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nope still sticks at 35% i can see the sims but not get in

[/ QUOTE ]

Im at 35% but not to the select a playa screen.

Guess I wont get my CC put in tonight...

R

Rich'

yeah i got one sim in but rest gettin stuck at 35% now i think its back down or something agian

G

Arghhh I keep gettng stuck at 35% too. I can choose my sim but then get stuck at 35% my stupid sockets won't sterilize... I think they need a stern talking to.

I

imported_Danny Dots

it could be because a lot of people are trying to sign into the game right now. wait a while and try again

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Still 35% hang at sim select. Login is working fine. Must be all of us trying to cram through that littledoor at the same time.

P

puss in boots

Well it may be back up but me and two other people i know are still stuck at 35 % grrrr whats going on

G

Ok so this is weird Ihave friends in game now saying I am there but Its showing me hanging at 35 % whats going On?

M

mattnotley2004

<blockquote><hr>

it could be because a lot of people are trying to sign into the game right now. wait a while and try again

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldn't matter... this never happens after the cities come back online, after routine maintenance every night.

maybe they just can't keep with the demand after this new update.

T

Tristan Lewis

I had 2 in the 3rd one hung at 35 but i was using client on all 3.

R

Rich'

Update Please Let Us Know whats goin on? should we just give up for the night or what devs please help i know yall are tired but yall do great work and i thank you for that just let us know whats up please

S

smplyslpng

add my name to the 35% list, and after packing all day i needed the break. Oh well, guess we'll try tomorrow.

G

I get stuck at 35% for EA Land and regular TC3, with TC3 windowed it poofs before it loads the sim selection screen.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Update Please Let Us Know whats goin on? should we just give up for the night or what devs please help i know yall are tired but yall do great work and i thank you for that just let us know whats up please

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't give up yet... some of us are getting in, you could be next

G

I'm like everyone else, stuck at 35% on one account. The other account says I've exceeded my avatar limit! I have 2... what's the deal? No fair!

M

MysticNyte

I got in soon as it went up....logged to go to char select screen...now all of them are stuck at 35%

G

I got in for about 10 minutes, went to change an avie name and now stuck at 35%.
10 minutes wasn't enough to fix my withdrawl, but all there was to skill was cooking and mech since there's hardly anybody in the city...but I've got a sim that *could* study that if I could get in, though what I wanted is logic or body LOL.

D

DidZelda

I keep getting an Internet connection error still... and once again my internet is fine, it must just be this ea fixing crap. I was so excited to play this too...

G

My first account got in fine. My second account is stuck at 35% from the select a sim page. From my first account it looks like my 2nd is online, but shes not
, shes floating out there somewhere in 35% land.

P

PHREEKESIM

yep like everyone else, I'm stuck at 35% trying to get into EAL. I'll head off to bed now. All you Devs working on this issue should do the same, you've been working hard all day at this.

G

Rich,

Add [image] at the beginning and then [/image] at the end for your siggy.

There is a signature thread on main page if you need help with it

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am on TC3 and was able to get in the city with no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]
But I dont want to play there. LOL

J

Jay-TC-AV

<blockquote><hr>

I am on TC3 and was able to get in the city with no problems.

[/ QUOTE ] I also got into TC3 with no problems
, but I can't get into EA Land.

G

Now getting error code 23? after waiting to get in Help My Meeps they need me (ok well maybe I need them) but still I need to get in. Any one in that can open the back door?

T

TKSpeedy1

I just got on! This time I didn't hit cancel...just let it go until I got Error 23. Logged back on and now I'm in!

G

Ok gonna try one more time then I am gonna cry my self to sleep lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.