• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update needed?

C

Capt.E

My template is a little old. What should I change?

120 swords
120 ninjit
120 bushi
115 tactic
85 heal
100 hide
120 stealth

Currently running like 80 dex with pots. 145 mana and rest in strength. 45 hci. 40 dci. Use mainly nerve strike, disarm, death strike. Occasionally mortal for mystics and bleed on mages. Please suggest heavy damage templates. Thanks again. E

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a pretty hard hitting template as it is. Maybe drop tactics and stealth down a bit, throw on the investigator replica and put on 80 poisoning? Use a butcher knife with splintering and a bokuto?

S

Smokes To Much

What is the 85 healing for?

Can you even heal or do anything without anatomy?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anything I'd add points to the healing. I run a close temp on a guy whom I really enjoy playing but no bushido for me. I can't think of where my other points are spent but that one there is a ripper for sure. There is no reason why that temp shouldn't kill most people given the chance.

My guy runs macing as I really enjoy the war mace(I think) AI and Bleed. I find that most people drop to a DS, Bleed, AI and a DS. Easy combo to get off, I rarely disarm as it makes people run and I rather would get them to stand toe to toe.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What about dropping healing for 85 Chiv? With only 80 Dex your heals are fairly slow. Nice mana pool.

Picus, war axe is the weapon you are thinking of for AI and Bleed.

Last edited:
C

Capt.E

It's really not meant for a sustained fight. When I start getting low on health I hit confidence then a pot and a bandie. If they keep bombing away on me I stealth and wait for bandie to hit. Chiv healing means I'm visible when casting and I would need to get at least 3/6 casting. Which would take away from my other stats.