• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Upcoming shard shield run

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All,

I am doing a shard shield run in a little less than a month. I am hitting these shards:

Legends
Atlantic
Lake Superior
Great Lakes
Chesapeake
Catskills
Origin
Pacific
Sonoma
Lake Austin
Napa Valley
Baja
Drachenfels
Europa

I am starting on Atlantic but I will not be returning to Atlantic. I am not certain of the order yet. However, if you have a few items you would like transferred (like your own shard shield tokens to other shards or Atlantic) I'll be glad to stick them in my pile.

I ask that you put your items in a bag and label the bag with your name and the shard you want the items on. So:

Bag: Podolak - Catskills
Bag: Podolak - Great Lakes

etc.

I don't want to collect any items until I get closer to the transfer date. If you have ICQ it is a bit easier to coordinate but I will try and work with you through PM, etc.

I am also happy to pick things up mid-way if possible and adjust the order to accommodate you if possible. Example: If you have something on Sonoma that needs to get to Lake Superior I would put the Sonoma stop first if possible. I stress if possible as requests may conflict (one person needing Sonoma stuff on Pacific and another needing Pacific stuff on Sonoma).

~Podolak

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

I am trying to slate this for around August 16th/August 17th. Please start getting your items ready and getting with me so I can plan. Right now it looks like my first stop is Euoropa, everything else is up in the air.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I am getting everything organized. Right now the path is as follows:

Start - Atlantic
Next - Europa
(next destinations are open)
Finish - Drachenfels

There is no return to ATL.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When are you leaving atl?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am giving everyone a few days to get things organized so maybe like Friday or Saturday.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can get organized in time I will send you a pm. Need atl to origin.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am OK with delaying a day or two if you need.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me know when u hit europa plz..iam ready with 4 bags

to chessy, drachs, lake superior and sonama...awesome and thanks

icq 267 208 357

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few item on Origin I could use moved. They could be moved to pac or gl. It is 10 or less items. Let me know when your hitting up origin please.

TY

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I will fit Origin in right after EU so I am sure to hit that before GL or Pac. Skunk you going to make it?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I will fit Origin in right after EU so I am sure to hit that before GL or Pac. Skunk you going to make it?
I think I got my atl stuff ready to go. What's my item limit and when do you need it? Here is my icq 570076209, thanks.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm ready and home, icq me and we can meet up. Thanks.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the current plan based on what everyone needs:

ATL to Europa to Origin to Chessy to Lake Superior to Sonoma to Pac to Catskills to Drach

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the current plan based on what everyone needs:

ATL to Europa to Origin to Chessy to Lake Superior to Sonoma to Pac to Catskills to Drach
I couldn't edit the original so...

ATL to Europa to Origin to Chessy to Lake Superior to Sonoma to Pac to Baja to Lake Austin to GL to Legends to Napa to Catskills to Drach

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for transferring some gear and gold to me on Origin, good guy right here.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had a couple people ask where I am in the transfer train so I am posting an update. There is still a little room if anyone needs to jump a few items on:

Currently on Sonoma until tomorrow around 2 PM EST. then to Napa to Pac to Baja to LA to GL to Cats to Drach.

The order can be modified slightly as long as Napa is before Pac and Pac is before Cats and Drach is last.

Kyle_Broflovski

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know im a few months late but was curious if your doing another round of jumps cuz i have a few tokens i would like to get on other shards,