• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upcoming Events?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious what the other shards got going over the next couple months.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG like what doesn't Catskills have going on.... Yesterday we had a "Welcoming Committee Festival" hosted by Sennah as part of Britain's Sub-Council of Unrepresented Cities and Colonies that went very well. We gave out tons of stuff to new/returning players or cross-shard players that want to build secondary characters on Catskills.

We just had a grand royal wedding on the 4th and many came to that. We have tavern night on Thursdays at 9 PM EST in our RP city of Vamp's Lair that happens every week. Soon we'll be having our "Lover's Dance" for Valentine's Day and every three months we host our "Full Moon's Ball" on the night of the full moon. Also I'm personally hosting a Benefit Dinner for Britain's Public Library because I'm the governor at the end of the month. AND we're doing the Umbra Street Fair event in early February.

The Purple Guardians of Honor are hosting a Market Day in Trinsic on the 19th of January at 7 PM EST. I do believe this is going to be an ongoing monthly affair.

Moonglow just had a benefit event for their zoo to help get some levels on it towards the end of December and I'm pretty sure it will be done again in January.

TONS OF RP HAPPENING AGAIN ON CATSKILLS! Don't miss out! Add me to ICQ # 608083009 or visit us at http://www.facebook.com/UOCatskills or on Twitter @UOCatskills

If anyone wants to come build some characters on Cats, let us know. We still have plenty of "care packages" available AND my guild is building APARTMENT houses for folks that want to come play on Cats but already have a house on their main shards. We give you co-ownership and you can decorate your apartments and pay reasonable rent (anywhere from 1000 gold to 6000 gold per month depending on the size of the apartment). All "in character" of course.... Hehe.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I post a weekly calendar most weeks for Great Lakes.

Tanda is starting to do an in-game calendar for GL for most months.

UORPC.net's GL page also has a GL RP calendar.

The EMs also post their calendar monthly. (While that isn't the same as player-run RP, which is likely what the original poster was inquiring after, RP does occur at the EM events.)

-Galen's player

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join us this evening in the city of Minoc (on Catskills) for the 2nd Miner's Competition. If you have a GM Miner, you will be allowed to enter and must be willing to get yourselves butt bunkey ass nekkid! Okay okay don't panic... you'll be given a robe to wear, alright? Join us for the commencement ceremonies at 7 PM EST by the Minoc Bank where speeches from Gov. Ariana Erikkson, Capt. Julian Lefleur, and the ever supportive Lord Marius de Romanus, of the Romanus Family. The actual competition should take about 1 hour starting at around 8 PM EST. We look forward to seeing you all there! For more information on Rules and Prizes, please visit Catskills Stratics here: http://stratics.com/community/threads/minocs-miner’s-competition-friday-jan-17th-7-pm-est.309979/