• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Upcoming Events

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to stumble upon both EM Miko and EM Helios last night and it seems that they have some big plans for Legends in the coming weeks. Rumours have been swirling about a Legends Olympics the past several weeks and I have confirmed that a multi-day shard wide event will be upon us shortly. It will last multiple days and host several events so everyone should get an opportunity to participate. Bagball was the only event EM Helios leaked but rest assure there will be plenty more. Check the fair grounds just outside the southern Luna wall to see a new tent Mesanna dropped off for the events. Keep an eye on the town criers for a date and times of the event.​
The summer is dwindling down and you all know what that means, it’s Mythical Sea Dragon season! The Sea Dragons have been cooped up for several months now and some strange activity has begun to spawn around them. A new adventure lies ahead and this time the script will be much different and ultimately written by those players who take action. So be prepared as EM Miko has been known to strike unexpectedly. Farewell and safe travels…..​

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Summer... dwindling down? It's still winter! :p

But it's good to know that events are coming. :)
My healer is almost fully trained and will be ready for action when needed.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A wrestling event? :D
My wrestler is so going to take part.

Edit: I need some rules verification, though:
1 - Is resist spells allowed? 120 resist gives around 45 physical resist
2 - What about healing, chivalry and bushido?
3 - No armor means no armor, jewels and tally, right? But will we be allowed to use plain clothes with no mods?
My wrestler is shy. :p

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the bottom of the notice (important bit is about meeting to discuss events, tho answering questions here would certainly make for a less confusing meeting!)

Important information:
There will be a pre event meeting on Saturday 8/25/12 9pm EST at the Trammel EM Hall. Any and all questions can be answered therein.
Commemorative robes will be available to represent each shard at the Luna Fairgrounds, We highly encourage everyone to wear thier facets colors wether competing or not. These robes will be timered and expire sometime after the events ending.
Each event will reward the top three finishers will reward sashes in the proper colors of gold, silver, and bronze.
All decisions by officials are final and not open for debate. Any players found breaking rules or cheating in any fashion will be disqualified immediately and banned from further Olympic competition.
Times and locations are subject to change, if a change occurs players will be notified via the Legends EM Website which feeds to the Stratics EM Forums. Keep your eyes peeled each day for any changes that may occur.

EM Helios

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The wrestling event shoud be a fun slugfest to watch, Players will be allowed to wear clothing without properties only. Much like the mage duel there will be no prebuffs pots healingnything other than the use of the wrestling skill which eseentially is a fist fight to death! Hope this answers your question :} See you all at the meeting tonight!