• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upcoming events from the EMs

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Told Sara I would keep an eye out for this info while shes out and I missed the Meet and Greet today with EM Laurana :( Sorry to all for that one..
But there are a couple of things up and coming that are posted on the EMs website - http://www.emfainemorgan.com/

Em Laurana asked us all to visit the Castle in Britian and to watch for a message from Dawn. It should be there at some point Tomorrow ( Monday 12 OCT).

It was implied by EM Laurana that there will be some investigative deductions required to figure out exact what the next event is!

Saturday, October 17th – We’ll gather up any information we’ve found on Infel’s whereabouts and hopefully put an end to devious ways once and for all. It will be up to the players to learn the location so we can put him out of our misery. (trying to get more info about this one since I missed the Meet and Greet)

Saturday/Sunday, October 24th & 25th – The Coronation Ceremony and Celebration for Queen Dawn. The festivities will begin with the Coronation Ceremony at Castle British in Trammel on Saturday. It will be followed by a PvP Tournament at the PvP house on Saturday evening. The festivities will conclude with a Celebration at the Luna Fairgrounds on Sunday.

Still waiting for times to be announced, will post them as I find out.

E

Eyes of Origin

Timberwolf, thank you for posting the info in your post. I missed the lantern somehow and didnt make it in time to find out what was all going on for tomorrow the 12th, but I stole your info :p

F

Flora Green

:) I might take you up on a pie. More often than not, I'm logged in with Flora. She's my main now that Melina has retired.