• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Up On The Rooftop Click Click Click, There Stands Ceno With A Stick

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes I see a scene that is just too good not to take a screenshot. It seems Ceno was having 'one of those days'. (The EM Hall, including the roof, is a no casting zone.)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This one was taken after Kemer, the guard, 'fell' into the river and had to remove his armor. He asked bystanders for something to wear, and this is the robe given to Kemer by Exodus:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, sadly I was placed up there because we were talking about playing chess and Nicholas said he would be the King, so I suggested that Seppo should be the queen!
He apparently didnt like the idea (dont you think he'd look good in a green dress?!)
And so he put me on the roof! I couldnt hear anything down below and tried marking a rune hoping it would be out of his no casting....but sadly that didnt work =/

M

Merv DeGriff

What the heck Ceno... I'm gone due to job issues and you go an try to cross dress the shard's EM?

Time to review MT's booze budget...

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What the heck Ceno... I'm gone due to job issues and you go an try to cross dress the shard's EM?

Time to review MT's booze budget...
Hey Merv! Long time no see!
But I hate to tell you this but...
I was removed from MT about 2-3 months ago
Ally, Lance/Chandor, Brew, Cipher, and many more have left MT
*sigh*
Ivan and Di are playing WoW and are RARELY seen and he won't give up the stone so MT sits motionless
Most of us moved our toons to CTDM when Ivan removed them from the alliance (for reasons I won't say but it was BS and only 4 people agreed to it out of the whole alliance)