• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

uosuits atlantic beta

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I posted this on uhall but I suppose it is more appropriate here as it is Atlantic shard only at the moment, and the overall response to it has been fairly positive.

Anytime I try to start a new template, I struggle the most with gearing up my new character. Those returning to the game may have some trouble with gearing up new characters as well. Suits and item properties mean so much these days. It's tough to know exactly what you need to be competitive, and there aren't too many resources out there. I also find myself wondering, "how the hell does that guy have so much mana and also swing so fast?!" or "how did that person fit all those skills on their temp?!". What better way than to have a resource to actually search for those?

http://www.uosuits.com

In beta at the moment, being worked on and coming soon will be:
- an improved user / suit detail view. (A timeline view for suit history on players)
- Trends / Top Tens. (Top 10 artifacts found on players, top 10 Crafters who have pieces found being worn by players, etc)
- Various bug fixes

Soon after will be a better way to browse players so you don't have to search for specific players / guild tags.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
AWESOME! I will be using this frequently.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for doing this for the community. Its a great tool. However I do blame you for my bank balance being almost empty.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I posted this on uhall but I suppose it is more appropriate here as it is Atlantic shard only at the moment, and the overall response to it has been fairly positive.

Anytime I try to start a new template, I struggle the most with gearing up my new character. Those returning to the game may have some trouble with gearing up new characters as well. Suits and item properties mean so much these days. It's tough to know exactly what you need to be competitive, and there aren't too many resources out there. I also find myself wondering, "how the hell does that guy have so much mana and also swing so fast?!" or "how did that person fit all those skills on their temp?!". What better way than to have a resource to actually search for those?

http://www.uosuits.com

In beta at the moment, being worked on and coming soon will be:
- an improved user / suit detail view. (A timeline view for suit history on players)
- Trends / Top Tens. (Top 10 artifacts found on players, top 10 Crafters who have pieces found being worn by players, etc)
- Various bug fixes

Soon after will be a better way to browse players so you don't have to search for specific players / guild tags.
So question for you - my main toon, Merlin (a mystic mage weaver) shows up on your listing... but none of my other toons do. Do characters have to pass through a certain area to have their suit stats read? Or just be logged on at a certain time when your software takes the rating?

Once again - very cool and useful product. I'd like to share it with others as your progress along with it.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So question for you - my main toon, Merlin (a mystic mage weaver) shows up on your listing... but none of my other toons do. Do characters have to pass through a certain area to have their suit stats read? Or just be logged on at a certain time when your software takes the rating?

Once again - very cool and useful product. I'd like to share it with others as your progress along with it.
Your best bet would be luna mint. If you just see me out and about playing on Auto Rock, I'll probably end up capturing you as well.