• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOstore soul stone?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It says the soul stone is only usable by the owner,, is that mean the characters on the acct or only the one that claims it. My soul stones are for everyone, so I was hoping the "Super SS" worked the same way
Ty for any replys.:>)

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says the soul stone is only usable by the owner,, is that mean the characters on the acct or only the one that claims it. My soul stones are for everyone, so I was hoping the "Super SS" worked the same way
Ty for any replys.:>)
Any character on the account that claims it can use it just like all other Soul Stones.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most things from the store say something like that. Very confusing, so always ask.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is about the "Enchanted Soulstone Vessel", right?
Because I also have some questions about that ;)

Is this just a fancy container for soulstones or is it more like a "soulstone book"?
Can I use a stored soulstone directly out of the vessel? Or do I have to take it out first to use it?
In order to access the vessel, does it have to be locked down in a house? Or can I use it out of a bank box? Or straight out of my inventory?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This thread is about the "Enchanted Soulstone Vessel", right?
Because I also have some questions about that ;)

Is this just a fancy container for soulstones or is it more like a "soulstone book"?
Can I use a stored soulstone directly out of the vessel? Or do I have to take it out first to use it?
In order to access the vessel, does it have to be locked down in a house? Or can I use it out of a bank box? Or straight out of my inventory?
An container you have to lockdown and only holds 16 or 20ish soulstones

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes a soulstone book. Has to be in your house and works like a container for them, can use while in the container.

Does not work from bank.