• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor Home Tours

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I know I have an ancient thread posted somewhere. Home tours have returned and I will have three posted a week at this point. I'll be leaving links as replies in this thread for each home tour.

Monday's post: Home Tours: Keitaro’s Home (Photo Archive Edition)

Today's: Home Tours: Lady Treasure Isle’s Farm (Photo Archive Edition)

And I think I forgot to post this one here back in September, one of my keeps: Home Tours: Cassie Darksong’s Keep (aka UOHomeDecor’s Keep)

If you are interested in doing a home tour(s) let me know. I'm interested in doing screenshots as well as video.

Thanks!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You are always welcome to tour mine... PM me and I'll give you my Q if you don't already have it. Good time do do that now while I'm off work for awhile.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We're friends on Q (aka old Lily Thann). I'll get with you this weekend or next when I have a little time free to do stuff.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We're friends on Q (aka old Lily Thann). I'll get with you this weekend or next when I have a little time free to do stuff.
Oh! Lily! Gods love ya! Feel free to give me a poke dear.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hoffs houses are the most beautiful in this game. Check YouTube...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've seen them on YouTube - recreated one and modified it a bit for someone on Atlantic. Just haven't toured them yet. Need to. They're on Siege, correct?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to show you the place ad not all rooms are public at the moment. If we can't, just tell me which day you are planning to come and I will make all rooms public or better friend you...

And when you are on Siege, don't forget Hoffs ;)

I love your work so much!