• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com's Second Halloween Contest: Halloween Decorating Guides

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This second contest is to help those that want to be creative, but have no idea how to create some of the nifty Halloween decorations they see in game.

What I am looking for in a submitted guide is:
1. A list of items needed to complete the project
2. A step by step instruction on how to create what you are creating
3. Pictures to go with each step (if appropriate)

The Rules:
1. What you submit needs to be original, not plagiarized. What this means is you can't simply copy and paste, steal graphics, etc. then submit it as your own.
2. What you submit cannot contain steps that would be considered violations of the TOS of the game.
3. It must be halloween themed.
4. It must have the above 3 items listed for what I am looking for.
5. This is not limited to decorative items. It can be a guide on how to build a haunted mansion/spooky house with the mazes, etc.
6. By submitting, you agree that your submission can be published on UOHomeDecor.com and used by others to decorate their homes.

Prizes:
TBD...I would like some input as to how to choose winners? Would it be fair to have folks vote for the best guide? And provide prizes to the top 3?

Submission Info:
Contest ends October 31 at 11:59 p.m.
You can enter as many guides as you like.
E-mail Submission to [email protected]