• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOGameCodes, SA Upgrade, "Account Too New"??

• Thread starter BadManiac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BadManiac

My account is 11 years old, Has been active for years now, currently on a 30 day Game Time Code, after which my 6 month subscription will kick in. When I try to buy the SA account upgrade it says:
ERROR: You cannot make a store purchase because the account you logged in with is too new. Accounts must be older than 30 days in order to purchase anything other than an account creation code or Game Time.

What... The... HUH!?

EA, I want to give you money, please let me!

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you can contact the costumer service via phone or email to get your order work. I have done this for years, bought a new ML upgrade code, was no problem and fast.