• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOForums 10 Year Anniversary - Shard Tour

Vessel the Humakti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
正直ここに投稿すべきかどうか悩んだが、Ymtに関係する話をYmtのメンバーが見そうにない所に書いても仕方ないし、英語で書いて肝心の日本人プレイヤーに話が通らないと困るので、日本語で書きます。

It is announce for Japanese Players in Yamato Shard, So I write down this in Japanese. But I can understand some of English, ask me with English ok, and if you have account of UOF, ask it in UO Forum!

Information from Lord Chaos;
UOForums 10 Year Anniversary - Shard Tour

簡単に言うと、UO Forumと言う設立10年を迎えるファンサイトが、10周年記念でシャードツアーをするという話です。
日本からは2シャード、YamatoとMizuhoが選ばれてました。
まぁ、訪問して何か芸をするという訳でも無いだろうし、この情報だけだと「どーしろって言うんだこれ?」だとは思いますが、折角来るんだし、なにがしかの歓待を行うべきなのかなと。こう思っています。
首謀者のカオス御大将なんてヨーロッパからラグの荒波乗り越えて来るだろうし。
EM氏やここのフォーラム見ている人で何かを企画しても良いかと思います。どーもなんもここでは動き無さそうだなーと思ったら、なんかこっちで調整したり、Ymtメインの知人を頼って何かするかもしれないです。

Last edited:

Vessel the Humakti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Additional Information;

Our Lord Chaos talk to me, they will do speech and give something to memorial. (I wonder what it is !)
# Don't worry, I will translate his speech to Japanese.
They wants to know when the best time for Japanese users for this short time event. (I think 21:00-23:00(JPN Local time) is better for us)

If you have any idea, please write down here and input me more exciting your idea!

And... Lord Chaos want to know the contact window of Yamato and Mizuho shard.
I will be a Contat window of Mizuho in this time, there is no EM, no way.:frown2:
But Yamato... There is an Event Moderator. I think that the event should consult with them first.

I call EM for community support.

日本語で書いても「へんじがない、ただのしかばねのようだ」なら、英語で書いてみりゃえーんかいのー?
これで英米人からの反応ばっか溢れ出たら、声あげて笑っちゃうぞー、みたいな。