• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOD Serenity

K

Kiriana7

I'm sure I'll get laughed at and flamed for asking this but I dropped two taming rings to you this morning and was hoping that you would please give them back to me. Thank you.

K

Kiriana7

One had 14 taming and 6 fencing. The other had taming 9 low reg 11 and fire resist 12. The Rings aren't verI cy good but they completed my suit.

S

Saleena

If they dont give them back I'm sure I have something that will match your jewls if not be better. Just let me know ICQ 216-400-012 or pm me :)

M

Mystra

If they dont give them back I'm sure I have something that will match your jewls if not be better. Just let me know ICQ 216-400-012 or pm me :)
Great lakes is the best place.
Very Cool Saleena!

U

UOD Scout

I'm sure I'll get laughed at and flamed for asking this but I dropped two taming rings to you this morning and was hoping that you would please give them back to me. Thank you.
from the sound of the jewelry, he prolly didnt keep them. I will ask him and let you know.

U

UOD Scout

NONO is the one that got your rings. He gave them to me. Get with me and ill get em back to ya

F

FireCrazy

Regardless of the worth of the item, I know NONO very well, and I believe he would return any item he looted.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Mystra... Great Lakes is a wonderful shard. I have dropped items many times and nearly all of them have been returned and if not I have received multiple offers for replacements or help to replace items.