• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOCraft.com Mobile Edition

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody,
Big news for tamers! The first edition of UOCraft Mobile is up and running!
Just fire up a browser on your phone or tablet and go to: UOCraft.com Mobile. (m.uocraft.com)
The Mobile version of UOCraft contains the Pet Power Calculator, the Stable Slot Calculator, the Control Chance Calculator, and the Best Battle Pet Tool.
Of course, you can still view the full version of the site on your mobile devices via the standard URL, UOCraft.com . (UOCraft.com ). Pick your poison - the full interface or the mobile-customized version.
The mobile site is optimized for mobile browsers that support HTML5 (particularly, HTML5 form controls). Android Browser and Internet Explorer are a little behind on those features, but the experience should be as-intended in Safari on Apple devices, Google Chrome, Blackberry browser, Firefox, and Opera Mobile. (For example, if your browser doesn't support HTML5 form controls, you will not be brought directly to the numeric keypad when you click into a numeric text field; you'll have to switch from the alphabet keyboard to the number pad).
Being a new release, I do expect that there will be bugs - so, please, if you come across anything that doesn't seem to be working properly, or you have suggestions for improvement, let me know. The core functionality of each tool is identical to the full web version, so you should expect the same results.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me here, or on UOCraft.com | Facebook - the UOCraft facebook page. Thanks!
** NOTE: There may be a brief outage this weekend as I update my domain name registrar, but I don't expect anything extensive.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The domain transfer is done and everything is up and running.

If anybody has a non-Apple phone or tablet to share a screenshot of the mobile app, I'd love to see it! (Android phone or tablet, Blackberry, Windows phone, etc). I was only able to test locally with the iPhone and iPad using Safari. Thanks!

And as always, if you encounter any problems, please let me know.