• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist or similar?

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Does UOAssist still exist? I am a returning player who would prefer to use the classic client so I am willing to accept the old graphics, the one thing I do want is access to all of the features for macros that UOA used to provide.

I am starting a new account, but even if I did have access to my old account, I wouldn't have any idea how to get UOAssist up and running. If I recall, it cost 15 bucks to get an account setup, but for the life of me, I can't find anything on the subject.

If UOAssist isn't an option, are there any 3rd party programs that are similar and aren't against the rules?

Thanks a ton, I'm looking forward to becoming part of the current community.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOA does still exsist and is used by many. It is considered sanctioned by Broadsword.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a fellow returning player let me suggest at least giving the enhanced client a shot.

The dev team has got it working pretty smoothly and even has provided some classic graphic options on things like your pack...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk