• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAM!

M

Murzam

I know UOAM hasnt been updated in quite sometime, but i cant even get the thing to run on my pc, it keeps telling me the complete program hasnt been Downloaded yet try again later. Anyone know whats wrong or if there is somthing i can use as an alternative?I would really like to play my Thunter some.

M

Moonwynd

I think for this you will need to right click on the UOAM icon and set it to "Run As Administrator". That should do the trick.

M

Murzam

Thanks for the advice, i have tried it to no avail though.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the advice, i have tried it to no avail though.
I had the same problem. Well after I reformatted my computer and tried to reinstall UOAM it didnt work. I think it has something to do with the missing map files that you can longer download from the original site as this is no longer updated anymore.

What you can do is try this and download from here http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19323

Well I got it to work when I downloaded from here...But please keep in mind UOAM is no longer updated

R

Renneb

oh yeah u have uninstall it then reinstall it and when it ask what maps to add dont click any and then it ran for me but the problems was it doesnt track ur player