• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOA Smith/Tailor Salvage Macro help

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know how I can set-up a "macro" that will send crafted items directly into a salvage bag with UOA or not?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know how I can set-up a "macro" that will send crafted items directly into a salvage bag with UOA or not?
I have never tried this with the salvage bag, but it works with other containers. Put your tools and resources in the bag and create your items, they should appear in the bag with your resources and tools. I hope that works for you.

K

Kallie Pigeon

if you put the ingots in the salvage bag they will be created in the salvage bag. Once you smelt however the ingots need to go back into the salvage bag or the items will be made in your pack.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As long as all the ingredients for the item are in the bag, the items will be made in the bag. The tools don't have to be in the bag.

If you're using the in-game salvage bag (which is infinitely better than the UOA recycle agent), try setting up the organizer agent to move ingots/leather/cloth into the salvage bag, by making it one of you organizing bags. I'm not sure if there is the ability to invoke organizer agent as part of a macro, but even without it, that's only one extra keystroke.

O

Out of Date

I know you can't assign it to be an organizing bag, but it's no problem assigning another bag as your organizing bag, and when it's done organizing, toss the bag into the salvage bag and salvage all. works fine.

Best for you if you is to do what's already been said - put the ingots in the salvage bag. But organizing into another bag has it's uses too =)