• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO SUCKS!

Desert Fox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Since I got back in game about a month ago or so.. we (minax) took all the sigil towns and been fighting over it with tb in Legends. TB would take the sigils, candelabra to hell their GZ base, we raid and reset. This is pretty much 2-3x a day thing. They've been completely unsuccessful trying to get even one town no matter how long they've guarded or how many people they have until you couldn't fix your game and noone can log in to raid or reset the sigs. In short, tb finally got 2 towns.

6 of us came back in this game to help a buddy do this. This outdated game has always been a waste of money.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, the Devs have always been one fail after another. Even more so when it comes to factions, and fel.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I got back in game about a month ago or so.. we (minax) took all the sigil towns and been fighting over it with tb in Legends. TB would take the sigils, candelabra to hell their GZ base, we raid and reset. This is pretty much 2-3x a day thing. They've been completely unsuccessful trying to get even one town no matter how long they've guarded or how many people they have until you couldn't fix your game and noone can log in to raid or reset the sigs. In short, tb finally got 2 towns.

6 of us came back in this game to help a buddy do this. This outdated game has always been a waste of money.
so you played had fun got into it glitch made you mad and you threw you toys on playground and stomped off

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you played had fun got into it glitch made you mad and you threw you toys on playground and stomped off
Funny thing about life - anywhere, things happen that are not within your control.
You are not the only one this glitch has negatively affected,
if that is your only complaint then I say you're doing alot better than some.
Having that temper tantrum:rant2: isn't going to make it all better.

Desert Fox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Funny thing about life - anywhere, things happen that are not within your control.
You are not the only one this glitch has negatively affected,
if that is your only complaint then I say you're doing alot better than some.
Having that temper tantrum:rant2: isn't going to make it all better.
I didn't say anything about the only one being affected. Since you brought in real life my concerns are.. in anything that you do rl or something as intrinsic as a game, anything that you have you have to earn. Them getting towns that has been fought for everyday for almost 2 months by a "glitch" is frustrating.

Call it a tantrum and let the idiots wave goodbye. It's about principle.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't say anything about the only one being affected. Since you brought in real life my concerns are.. in anything that you do rl or something as intrinsic as a game, anything that you have you have to earn. Them getting towns that has been fought for everyday for almost 2 months by a "glitch" is frustrating.

Call it a tantrum and let the idiots wave goodbye. It's about principle.
The only principle thing here is that what happened with UO being offline is out of your control.
Things happen - and how we deal is what matters. You can choose to go forward, or be stagnant.
Your title is that UO Sucks - why does it suck, because you lost control of towns for the time being? Take them back!
Apparently you enjoy UO as you have come back recently (welcome back btw) - I understand your frustration;
it's only a momentary lapse in the larger scheme of things, and never lasts long.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't play it is your reply? That don't solve the money you already paid into it. You must be in TB.
I must be in TB? What on earth does that have to do with anything? lol
But no, I'm not. I'm not a big fan of factions...

You came back to a game and your conclusion is that it sucks, get over it. You put your money on the line to come back and try this game again and you were disappointed, this happens to people all the time. However UO does not suck to many of the current players. If you're truly as pissed off at this game as you're coming off then move on. Otherwise get back into the saddle and fight the challenge.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Desert isn't wrong. UO does suck.

There is no longer a fel community. The devs have driven them all away with endless dumb expansions, nerfs, and items.

I too turned my account on for a month recently. I can say after this month runs out, my account will be down again. Maybe one day the Devs will give a **** about the fel community. As is, it's clear they only care about one facet.

Oh well, Guild wars 2 is coming out soon enough.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not drawing a distinction between what sucks for you, and what sucks for other people.
Saying "UO Sucks" implies that it sucks for everyone, which just isn't true.
It may suck for you, which sucks, but it doesn't suck for the people who it doesn't suck for.

So, what I'm saying is this "UO Sucks"/"UO doesn't suck" is kind of pointless, because it's a subjective assessment.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran

There is no longer a fel community. The devs have driven them all away with endless dumb expansions, nerfs, and items.

I too turned my account on for a month recently. I can say after this month runs out, my account will be down again. Maybe one day the Devs will give a **** about the fel community. As is, it's clear they only care about one facet.

Oh well, Guild wars 2 is coming out soon enough.

I am all for close FEL - end PvP and give us more PvM space plus Arenas for if anyone wants to duel...

If you a serious PvP "freak" you dont play UO anyway...

So i am not sure if you'r serious...

Anyway, just quit if you dont like the game - UO does NOT suck..for me...and for thousands other's too...

Still, i am sorry for you
lol

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am all for close FEL - end PvP and give us more PvM space plus Arenas for if anyone wants to duel...

If you a serious PvP "freak" you dont play UO anyway...

So i am not sure if you'r serious...

Anyway, just quit if you dont like the game - UO does NOT suck..for me...and for thousands other's too...

Still, i am sorry for you
lol
GTFO small fry.

No reason to feel sorry. It's a dumb pixel world. There has never been a reason to feel sorry over a game.

UO pvp was unique. I enjoyed it. For whatever reason the Devs have changed the game to cater to a different play style. I've moved on, but check in every now and then. I stated that I agree with desert. UO SUCKS.

Deal with it.

U die hards make me laugh!:lol:

W

Woodsman

GTFO small fry.

No reason to feel sorry. It's a dumb pixel world. There has never been a reason to feel sorry over a game.

UO pvp was unique. I enjoyed it. For whatever reason the Devs have changed the game to cater to a different play style. I've moved on, but check in every now and then. I stated that I agree with desert. UO SUCKS.

Deal with it.

U die hards make me laugh!:lol:
You haven't moved on as much as you think you have :p