• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Stratics Guild Forums

• Thread starter Ce'Nedra Willow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ce'Nedra Willow

UO Stratics is happy to announce our newest endeavor to provide for the Ultima Online Community. We are now able to offer Guild Forums for players of Ultima Online on our very popular WWW Threads Forums. You will only need to register once to access all the future Guild Forums, no matter what shard they hail from. We are offering each guild/group one public forum and up two private forums. All users will be expected to follow the Stratics Forum Rules of Conduct.

The Guild Forums are available here, sorted by shard for your convenience. If you wish to sign up for forums for your Guild/Group/Organization you can use this easy form. Please be sure to read and understand all the information on the forms. Once your form is submitted you will receive an email confirmation. Can't wait to see you there!

C

CWSMalachai

This is a great idea - when my guild was looking for a better forum we searched for ages, stratics would have been perfect.

G

Got my 3 forums for ERC already *grins*
The "M" behind the name looks really nice *smirks*

Lord Meister Propper
GM of ERC /php-bin/shared/images/icons/arcade.gif
Europa Rangers Council
Grandmaster Tamer
<a target="_blank" href=http://uo-erc.de> Europa Rangers Council Website</a>
<a target="_blank" href=http://pub28.ezboard.com/feuroparangerscouncilfrm1>ERC Message Board</a>

C

Ce'Nedra Willow

While you will not have to register for each Shard of Guild Forums you will need to re-register once on the new Guild Forums.
They are not connected with these current boards.

I apparently did not make that clear in my original news post and many people are submitting Forum Requests Forms without registering first.

N

Nivak_TvG

Just wanted to say what a GREAT idea I think this is and how thankful we are to have a nice stable forum site! You guys are awesome!!!

-------------------------
Nivak Aldrick, GM
Trinsic Virtue Guards [TvG]
www.trinsicguards.com
[email protected]

S

spinkickr

[nt] = No Text

<center>Chung Sin Il Do Ha Sa Bul Sung</center>

Status
Not open for further replies.