• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) UO Store question

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... i seem to remember the heritage tokens were for sale .... ? are they no longer for sale???? i went to the ingame store, and couldn't find them. =-\

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob, as far as I am aware the heritage tokens were never on the origin store. I believe they were only available in game and at this point they have to be bought from players that still have them.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm..... well, thank you for the validation. Was just making sure I wasn't over looking them. .... i could have sworn that I had once seen them up for sale.... but then maybe i was just looking at the wikepedia definition or something. ..... I was wanting to deco my home with wall torches... and I think that is the only way to get them. grrr. i wish there was at least an option to have a clean-up turn in for one. *shrugs*

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want a wall torch look, my advice is to get a torch and a heating stand, stack the torch on top of the heating stand and then raise them up. I actually prefer this method over the actual wall torch because the torch produces a better light at night.