• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo still runs without me? ;(

R

Ridah

Hows everyone doing. been away for a bit, should be back in a few weeks.
I was working on a character just before I left that was fun to play, hope it still works when i get back lol.... See you in yew in a few. :thumbup:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come back soon! I still am in the waiting process to get back in game.. : /

R

Ridah

So you've been away to tenki. It's good to get away but nice to come back also lol. So seems all the guilds are the same as when I left, goo I guess would be a new guild. Any CD still around?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you've been away to tenki. It's good to get away but nice to come back also lol. So seems all the guilds are the same as when I left, goo I guess would be a new guild. Any CD still around?
Indeed , I'm back OFFICIALLY as of now!!!!!

Come back soon Ridah , we will fight it to the death my friend!!!! :grouphug:

R

Ridah

Well thats good to know lol. Once I get a better suit for my archer I may play him again, for now though I'll play my mule heh.. Had lots of fun with bushido/swords/stealth hell I don't know maybe even try a mage :lol: