• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO St. Patty's Day Pub Crawl

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK, i had the funniest idea for St. Patty's Day.. Yup a Pub Crawl. i have already got the Tram/Malas/Toko pubs marked.

Now i am asking if anyone wants there personal pubs on the list...i will be putting a box out front of my house for runes. i live West of Umbra.. the cooridnates are 23o15'N 30o52'E. It a pink house name Lotherian.

You can also PM me. i am going to see if i can get T*T events to help me.

LOL, right now it 2 woman operation (i think sis is helping). Any help and ideas are much appreciated.

It will start 8pm est on St Patty's Day March 17th.. i think we crawl til 10 est or until we cant walk. I will gate from pub to pub. i am going to try to make gnarl staffs and green cloths for the event.

This just my basic idea..

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to add the The Rusty Anchor Pub in Zento to your list of crawls. It's a wonderful place on the south side of Zento. It's kind of the shady side of town, there's an off track betting place, and a brothel there, so watch your step when you you're in that part of town. Our Zento malitia does a good job of patrolling the area so most of the time it's safe.

A

alaina123

And the next day i would like to see all of you in the CHAPPEL!

A

alaina123

maybe you can do this too.... if each pub has a object (like a jar of honey or 2 spools of thread) and the first person that actually goes to the pubs and gets all the objects wins a prize.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe you can do this too.... if each pub has a object (like a jar of honey or 2 spools of thread) and the first person that actually goes to the pubs and gets all the objects wins a prize.
Good idea. Really didnt want it to be a race but gave me moment to pause and think.

I am making some item that will be give out at different stop on the crawl. Also will play a few games.

I had this idea for a Cruel, twisted UO version of 'Button, Button, Who got the button.' But not sure how people would feel about possibly getting poisoned.. :stretcher: I would stick to low level poison. NO Deadly.

Feedback is much welcome on the button game.

Luc

A

aavie

I remember this game.... we played as kids. What happens is you get a group together and a single button. The person with the button walks around the cirlce of other kids placing their hands inside those of the other children. At some point in time the button is left in another's hand and the person that is "it" or started out with the button continues around the cirlce placing their hand inside the remaining people. No one except the person that was "it" and the person that recieved the button will know where it is. The children will then go in turns guessing who has the button. Even if you hold the button, if it's your turn you name someone. This continues untill someone guesses who has the button. Then you start all over with the new button hodler being "it".

I hope I explained well enough, it has been like 18-20 years since I've played that game.

N

NewThunder

I am hoping to have my Luna Corner house once again open to the public in time for your Pub Crawl; I will have to come up with some possible trinket to give out in honor of the re-opening.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
psst ... I notice there's a red shield up :)

(not related to St. Patty's Day, but wanted to sneak it in somewhere without opening a whole new thread for it)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
K, a Few updates..

1. i decided to start the crawl at the Rusty Anchor outside of Zento.
(TMC's Pub)

2. i Decide i will not go to all pubs. Couple of towns have 2 pubs. Afraid it would take too long. I will gate from place to place (i will be sober one) hehe

3. i will try to have gates at luna to Rusty Anchor. (will try to drop books and runes this week for starting location)

Thunder i do hope your house is ready. it would be a honor and pleasure to trash....er visit your place. ;)

Also i am running the hag quest and will be bring the hangover cure for ya'll.

(Maple no worries about the hijack. This is good place as any.)

Luc

N

NewThunder

K, a Few updates..

(TMC's Pub)

2. i Decide i will not go to all pubs. Couple of towns have 2 pubs. Afraid it would take too long. I will gate from place to place (i will be sober one) hehe

3. i will try to have gates at luna to Rusty Anchor. (will try to drop books and runes this week for starting location)

Thunder i do hope your house is ready. it would be a honor and pleasure to trash....er visit your place. ;)

Luc

Not only will my place be ready, but I plan on having Lotto venders that evening, becuase I know the drunk people love to play the Lotto! Now I just have to be sure to get my Class work completed before next tuesday.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like so much fun, I am so excited. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help out.

A

alaina123

K, a Few updates..

(TMC's Pub)

Luc
No button game? darn i was wanting to push someones buttons... And uumm yeah never drink and recall!

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The button game is still on!!! :scholar::bowdown: We will also have Mage poker (I wanna see all you DRUNK mages *TRY* to cast :hahaha:!). I though we might even try a bit of a "Pub Sing". :lick:

I'm open to any other fun games and suggestions too!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kryptman suggested a Poker Run, I'm working out the details and ideas now :)
1 mil prize to the person with the best hand

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Luc! nice to see a good turnout for this, and I had a really fun time! thank you for all your hard work!:)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doh, I forgot! The drunken bright-green-dressed college students at the bus station should have been a reminder.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did a real life st patty's pub crawl last night. It was a blast! But now, I r hungovers. For the lames.