• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Sports Teams on Catskills?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know we have a Throwing League.... what else do we have in the form of "sport"? Archery League?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kasaven frequently ran foot races and horse races.

Red Skull bay frequently hosted regattas (also full-contact events, betcha didn't know sailing was a contact sport?)

And um... target practice on bluebies.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every now and then we play a couple rounds of capture the newbie.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kasaven frequently ran foot races and horse races.

Red Skull bay frequently hosted regattas (also full-contact events, betcha didn't know sailing was a contact sport?)

And um... target practice on bluebies.
Hi Aneirin! We miss you. ;)

How about setting up sports teams? I'd love to see that. There could be endless possibilities with that, such as a gambling ring, coaching, cheerleading, etc. etc. Aneirin you could definitely see a team of cheerleaders cheering you on no? :D

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also would love to have a CHEERLEADING team... since the colors are BLUE and WHITE for the Catskills ICON, we should make that our colors! :D

Who is down to be on my Cheerleading team?

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also would love to have a CHEERLEADING team... since the colors are BLUE and WHITE for the Catskills ICON, we should make that our colors! :D

Who is down to be on my Cheerleading team?
I nominate Lord Blackthorn for cheerleader. Unless he has to wear a short skirt,

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheer to some Nicki Minaj music.

She is like hawt :)

Make jousting teams. Hold team competitions and solo events.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheer to some Nicki Minaj music.

She is like hawt :)

Make jousting teams. Hold team competitions and solo events.
I hope you're joking she's like a plastic troll doll. And her music is awful.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom Thom, he's our man, if he can't do it, no one can!!! Gooooo Thom!
I take it Aedon you will be our first male cheerleader? We won't make you hold any pom poms I swear!!!

We do have a throwing event tomorrow at 10:30 AM, if anyone wants to join me as "Cheerleader". Pandy has promised to get us some uniforms!!! I'll carry extras.

~ Sue.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to start up the jousting competitions again. It's been discussed in guild a few times lately, but we were concentrating on other things at the moment. If there's interest I can easily get it going again though.