• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Picture Storage?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can Someone Recomend to me a Place to store Pictures that i could, be taking in regards to UO? Then when i post here perhaps i may send in a picture to.
I am seeking some place that i can put the picture on and not have it go "To many Requests" Hence making it not viewable for a day or number of hits...
Some place nice and safe please. hehe
Thanks
Lord Sir Scott

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have you tried Photbucket? OR ImageShack?

Please click my egg/hatchling and help it grow to adulthood! Thank you

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope but i prob will if i get a bee in my backside about pics....
Seen them referenced as i look at pics but i am wary....i have heard bad things and good things about both....
Giving one a reference? hehe

I

Ivan - MT

I use both Imageshack & photobucket and have had no problems with either, both work great for me.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, photobucket for a few years now, no troubles at all, and simple to use :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

I use Photobucket as well. Upload several pics at once, easy linkage into these posts.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'll toss in another vote for Photobucket....

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Have you tried Photbucket? OR ImageShack?

Please click my egg/hatchling and help it grow to adulthood! Thank you
I should start using one of those. I have always wasted my own web space to post them.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill add to the horde... photobucket is a great free pic hoster.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Photobucket as well. I use to use my own server but got to be too many so I started using w/Photobucket about 2 yrs ago. Not been or had a prob at all

C

Connor_Graham

I'll say Photobucket as well.

For those of you that use Imageshack, I wish you'd all switch. They've got something that bypasses all of my ad blocker software so every time I open one of those pics I get hit with an ad. As a result, I won't view any more Imageshack pics.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like Flickr, but I've never tried to link an individual picture here. I'm guessing it doesn't work?

Sounds like there's a lot of love for Photobucket... I might start an account there and check it out.