• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Oldtimer back after 10 years...

• Thread starter ZifnabATL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

ZifnabATL

So I got a trial account and am having fun with my BS/Miner. Onething though. Why is everyone (NPCs) in Britian hostile? Where do people usually hang out now-a-days?

T

Tazar

Brit (and 7 other trammel cities ) are under occasional attack by the shadow-lords invasion army... they infect the townsfolk with cowardice, hatred, or falsehood. During this turbulent period, all of the refugees from Brit Bank have found temporary shelter at Luna Bank in Malas.

Welcome back!

G

Gandalf

So I got a trial account and am having fun with my BS/Miner. Onething though. Why is everyone (NPCs) in Britian hostile? Where do people usually hang out now-a-days?
im from around the same time period so just curious what your character names were.