• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Modders Exchange Updates

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you take a look over at the UO Modders Exchange, you'll notice a few changes.

First, the Packaging section has been renamed to the Skins section.
Second, there is a new section - "Mods". This will be for small, self-contained (though potentially with dependencies on other mods) bits of code that can be added to any skin.
Third, we've got a mod! Four, technically... but three of them are just switches to decide how the first one acts. The mod is OverheadSpellTransform - it can turn "Kal Ort Por" into silence, "Recall", or "Kal Ort Por - Recall". You can set the mode through a script Command, or by including the appropriate secondary mod. To use the mods, extract them (including the folder inside the zip) to the skin directory of your choice (if you don't have any skins, create an empty folder).

If anybody has time, and would like to update the Wiki on the Modders Exchange to be more useful for the Custom UI illiterate, that would be much appreciated. Just send me a PM or e-mail.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just added three more mods (but I have not yet been able to test them... so they might not work - coding them blind ;) ).

Open Inventory On Startup
Open Paperdoll On Startup
Open Skill Tracker On Startup

Hopefully they work.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tracker works. :)

Paperdoll and Inventory are still stubborn. :)