• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Mod concoction

G

Gyvalor

So I am trying to home brew a few of the great mods together to create what I think is the best of all of them.

I am running Copper Enhanced as the base.
I have added Decors Icon Pack.
And I just tried to add Legacy II Runebook.

I simply took each file from Decors Icon Pack and the Lagacy II Runebook and coppied/overwrite to the spacific location in the Copper Enhanced folder

I had no trouble overwritting the Copper Enhanced icon files with Decors Icon files but when I tried adding the Legacy II Runebook files I am having some issues. The first issue is not really a big deal, the radar map is blank until I open atlas and return back to radar. But the next issue is that my chat box is missing and I am unable to chat or talk in game at all. Yes I have looked in option to make sure the checkbox is checked and I have tried unchecking the box, saving and going back in to check the box again but still nothing. I run with EC chat, hitting the enter key is suppose to put the keyboard into type mode instead of macro mode and allow me to talk however this is not happening. When I hit the enter key and try to talk macros start flying. I have also tried switching between Legacy chat and still the same issue. This a game stopper and I need some help to determine if I can make changes to my concoction or just need to drop the idea of having the Lagacy II Runebook option.

Thank you in advance for any of the modders out there that might be able to help me.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This weekend I'll be doing a few updates to C-E (was out of town last weekend and have been somewhat less than healthy this week so far, so haven't been big on anything overly mentally taxing like playing with the UI mod). I DID test the runebook out in C-E but didn't like some of the functionality problems it had at the time. I'll try it out again and see what's going on with it.

I know I need to update the status gump info mod and the item properties mod, I'll throw the runbook in as well and see what I can do with it.

G

Gyvalor

I'll throw the runbook in as well and see what I can do with it.

Sorry you are not feeling well. Thank you for looking into adding the runebook into your skin. I really apreciate all that you guys do for us mortals who don't understand coding.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just sinus garbage... happens everytime I go from warm to cold weather suddenly (which is usually this time of year either via going back home to Nashville or simply living IN Nashville).

Never did get fevery, just difficult to breathe until it works its way out.

Most of the kudos goes to people like Illandril, Ash, pgcd, and others. I do a little XML tweaking and got into graphics enough to build C-E. What XML I do know is what I've learned working on the UI mods (just by trial and error at first, then slowly figuring out what each code block was referencing). LUA is still a bit beyond me, so I leave that to the other guys.

Really, I'm just as much of a non-code mortal as anyone else here... that's really how easy UI modding can be while at the same powerful enough to let the real coders come up with some cool stuff.