• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed UO JEOPRADY AND GAMES

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has been postponed until tomorrow 11/15/15 due to my rl work schedule. I have to be up at 3am to work a grandopening (almost 60 hrs this week so far, Im manager and must be there). We will have it…
Read more →

Continue reading...

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[BCOLOR=#339966]Dear :heart:EM Crysania:heart:.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#339966]We hope you feel better. I know how you feel. Girl Scout [BCOLOR=#339966] :troll:Tina:troll:[/BCOLOR]:bored: talked and talked and talked one night and we couldn't get to sleep till.. gosh... 4 o'clock in the morning! Then Girl Scout Hilda :drool:puked:drool: all over her bunkbed and it dribbled down to :eek2:my:eek2: bed. Then I :drool:puked:drool: from the stinky ickie ewwwie pewwwie and then Girl Scout Wilma :oops:peeed:oops: her pants from laughing so hard which woke up Girl Scout Layla who :fight:punched:fight: Girl Scout WIlma for waking her up. Girl Scout Wilma :slap:flung:slap: her pants at Girl Scout Layla and smacked her right in the face. Girl Scout Layla went to the kitchen and got some cookie dough and started making dough balls and threw them at Girl Scout Wilma. Girl Scout Wilma then got really :Dpissed:D (laughs at own joke) and went to the kitchen and got a jar of honey and opened it up and :pie:threw:pie: it towards Girl Scout Layla and some of it :sad3:spattered:sad3: on Girl Scout :troll:Tina:troll:. Well right then and there things stood still. I don't know if you know Girl Scout :troll:Tina:troll: real well but when she gets mad best thing to do is run fast and far. She turns into an Ogre! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#339966]So most of us ran to our boat and :eyes:hid:eyes: there. Eventually we fell asleep but woke up because Girl Scout Trixie and Girl Scout Leona were :drool:puking:drool: from being seasick. Girl Scout [BCOLOR=#339966]Layla[/BCOLOR] slipped and fell in the ickie ewwwwie pewwwwie and here we go again. I got out of there real fast and sneaked into a room at the inn in Skara Brea.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#339966]Is that like a grandopening? I don't know what that is.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#339966]*Salutes*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#339966]Girl Scout Edith[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#339966]Baja Girl Scout Troop 1[/BCOLOR]

upload_2015-11-15_11-46-33.jpeg

Last edited: