• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO is over they just closed it down

B

BloodstoneGL

Good to know. Saves me from bothering to coming back.

V

Vyal

I told you it was coming go find a better UO thats all I can say ... EA blows

L

Llwyd

NOT funny. When UO finally ends, it deserves a more notable and dignfied farewell (and so do its players).

B

BloodstoneGL

NOT funny. When UO finally ends, it deserves a more notable and dignfied farewell (and so do its players).
Sometimes it's just easier to shoot a victim in the back than have to deal with them face to face.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep.

They stopped paying the servers months ago.

Haven't you seen my site?

It says so definitively.

-Galen's player

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, it looks like the were down to add content - I just got a new client patch logging in.

Please don't post stupid posts designed to cause panic. It's hard on the Stratics Mods to clean up after the riots.

S

Sindris

OK, I see we got a patch, but they didn't fix the levitating mining tiles and I still can't get into my favorite mining cave.

Hmph.