• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"UO Historical Society's" banner still being handed out?

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

a long while ago we could hand in our applications for one of the "UO Historical Society's" banners if our house was older than 10 years. I did back then (my house was build in 2001), but never heard of it again.

Does anybody know if this is still going on or did it die off?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they are still putting them up. I think Mesanna is doing it in her spare time though.
You could PM Petra and make sure that your application went through.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, thanks. I asked Petra a long while ago and she did put it through .. guess I just have to wait a bit longer then. Maybe it will be up by Christmas ... dang, I said it ... *grins*

Rit0690

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to get my house on the list currently, but can't find the page or link to a page to get my info put in for the application. Does anyone have a link to the page where I can apply?
thanks

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anybody have any luck lately getting a banner for their house? It's been almost a year now, and I was wondering if this is still going on or if it's dead.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, within the past month, aye! Mayhaps try emailing again.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly question. The first post says the cut-off is 10 years, but I seem to remember when this was introduced there was a set year. So is it actually any house 10 years or older, or is it a specific year that it had to be built by (e.g. Only houses built prior to 2001). I ask because when the idea first came out I wasn't eligible, but now so much time has past that my house is actually 10 years old.

And an aside, anyone noticing these banners are now dotting the landscape cause the houses that they were assigned to have fallen? Kind of like a grave marker for homes :D

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrrr, within the past month, aye! Mayhaps try emailing again.
Yeah, I guess I have to try that. Seems my entry back then got lost in the Abyss.

Irulia, as far as I remember it's any house older than 10 years. So I reckon you would be eligible now :)